Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HELP ME WITH MY ABLETON 6 PUULEEEZEE????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HELP ME WITH MY ABLETON 6 PUULEEEZEE????
HELP ME WITH MY ABLETON 6 PUULEEEZEE???? 16 Years ago Karma: 0
:'(
i just got ableton 6, and i am SO frustrated. when i open an audio file and play it, the song is chopped up. the beat is not changed, it's almost like it is cutting the song off every half second or so. it does not happen on another user's account on the computer when playing the same song, so i must have pushed something that i don't know how to undo. i even uninstalled and reinstalled thinking it would go back to default, but, nope! still chopping my songs up!! i know it has to be something simple , can anyone help me please??
i talked to ableton tech support and they told me to turn the warp off, but that didnt fix the problem.
!!!!!!
mechanicalanimals
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: HELP ME WITH MY ABLETON 6 PUULEEEZEE???? 16 Years ago Karma: 0
Slow down and take a deep breath brother.
Abelton is a program that takes time to learn.
I have been using the program for a year now and I know how you feel. First of all Try going threw your lessons that ableton has to offer on the program like recording or setting up i/o.
You might just not have your buffer size set right.
you should beable to go into options menu and scroll down to preferance . Then audio. There you will see buffer size and settings.
Now this might not be your problem . It could be somthing like the recorded sound was not recorded at the right levels.
Like I said Im new at this as well and I have been playing with ableton for a year but I hope that this will work also other producers will tell you that this all takes time. Some big name producers go to school to learn this bad ass program.
I hope that this helps out.
J.WILKS
J.WILKS
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx