Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FL Studio
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FL Studio
FL Studio 15 Years, 5 Months ago  
Just curious to what everyones views on FL Studio are and how the newest version compares to Logic and other big production softwares.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:FL Studio 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I like it, its a vast improvement on earlier versions. I used Cubase SX in the past and have since moved over to the new version of Fruity and its the best decision I've made since starting music production

Saying that, there are 1 or 2 things that could be be easier to use, the time stretching seems kinda inaccurate, although with fiddling most problems are resolved. cant think of what else off the top of my head, perhaps I'll post again when I can
VinylMatt
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
U DONT KNOW ABOUT MA SOCKS, RUDE BOY GOT TINGS IN MA SOCKS, I GOT VERY BIG TINGS IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, I GOT PIERRE GREEN IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, AND THATS JUST ONE SOCK, Y'ALL DONT KNOW BOUT MA OTHER SOCK, BLESS MA COTTEN SOCKS, DONT MAKE ME AV TO REMIND U ABOUT MA SOCKS!!!!

Re:FL Studio 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ive never used any of the fl suites so I dont know how it compares. I use cubase myself. With that said, i think it doesnt really matter what u produce with, whats really important is your how well you use your sequencer. I would like to try other production software but I think if I did I would never have the time to learm them well and actually procude. .
frankedukes
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
djfrankedukes Location: Guatemala City

Re:FL Studio 15 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thanks for the reply guys. I used fruity loops back in the day. I had heard that it is way better today, so I figured I would stick with what I knew and build on it instead of relearning a whole new application.

Re:FL Studio 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't so much like FL as a sequencer, but I think it makes one hell of a synth as a VSTi in say eXT. I just set up 16 midi tracks routed to it and I can use all its generators and effects (I'm still a huge fan of the TS-404).
theorize
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Re:FL Studio 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I use Reason 4,for me its the best,simple and effective. fl studio is shit
chriselee
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx