Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DJ Controller Advice
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DJ Controller Advice
DJ Controller Advice 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I just read a 4midiloop review4midiLoop review and it looks hot - except for the price. OUCH! has anyone used this midi dj controller? is it worth the price of admission?
jacks
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: DJ Controller Advice 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Hey man. Honestly, I have never used the 4midiloop but I did watch some video read some shit etc. and it looks pretty tight. I think really, what it will boil down to is the layout you want. This seems to be one of the few badass mixer-style midi layouts, while there are tons of pre-existing cd-deck style controllers already on the market as well as things like AKAI, KORG, M-Audio, etc which are already tried and true. I guess it really depends on if you want that mixer layout, which looks awesome but I wonder if it would become limiting at any point? As far as price goes, its super expensive which is always gonna be a gamble for something brand new. Functionality, ease of mapping, build quality, SOUND quality, durability, replacement parts/labor, all things to ponder. What I wonder is if you wouldn't, in the long run, find yourself kicking yourself for not getting a midi with pads, jog wheel, and keeyboard...or at least a weighted keyboard, at that price point. A keyboard may or may not be what you want, but they are almost essential in many production setups and in many times crucial to the quality of a track.

Just wanted to give ya some thoughts. If I were you, I would definitely find one and play with it before peelin off that kind of scratch. EZ m8!!!

WINO
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx