Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM046 CRAB DJ's-OOPS & DOWNS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM046 CRAB DJ's-OOPS & DOWNS
FNTM046 CRAB DJ's-OOPS & DOWNS 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: CRAB DJs
TITLE: “OOPS & DOWNS”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM046
RELEASE DATE: MID JULY
GENRE: Booty-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Jérôme Fandor had been ringing Juve's door bell in vain: the great detective was not at home. "What the deuce is he doing? What has become of him? Never have I needed his advice as I need it now!... His support, encouragement—what a comfort they would be!... It is possible he would have dissuaded me against the attempt—or, he might have joined forces with me! Hang it all! It was a jolly bad move on Juve's part to make himself scarce at such a critical moment for me!... It is a long time, too, since I had news of him! Were I not certain that he has sound reasons for his absence—Juve never acts haphazard—I should be desperately anxious!" Fandor consulted his watch—four o'clock! He had time then! He could think over all the dramatic events in which he had been involved during the past weeks, beginning with the rue Norvins affair, and ending—how, and when? At last, our journalist arrived before the immense building which forms the corner of the rue de Clichy. He saw, in front of him, the tall windows of the flat occupied by Nanteuil: on the ground floor were the bank offices.

CRAB DJ's “Oops & Downs”
CRAB DJ's “Oops & Downs (JAVY GROOVE remix)”

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available MID JULY from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/crabmusic
soundcloud.com/javygroove
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm046-crab-djs-oops-downs-cut
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm046-...avy-groove-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/oops-and-downs/1806295
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2016/07/11 07:11 By Martin Fantomas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx