Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR123 BETTER KICKS-LET ME GO
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR123 BETTER KICKS-LET ME GO
DLR123 BETTER KICKS-LET ME GO 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: BETTER KICKS
TITLE: “LET ME GO/LET ME GO (DM remix)” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR123
RELEASE DATE: MID SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Megawatt and his brother Potato Patata Jr aka BETTER KICKS were taking some holidays in the exotic island of Japon, crusing the dark streets of Tokyo where they've got a challenge from “El Gundamo” The evil Luchador aims to be the monster warden of Little Tokyo and takes lessons from Kyoto (a sensei who resembles a pink bunny). He seems to have a fascination with robots and he tricked the brothers into thinking that he could slay giant monsters in Japon, but in truth, he was a coward. During the battle he performed the “Tsunami Slam” move where he turns into a giant tsunami the same colors as his costume! He has almost won the fight but Better Kicks performed a new wicked Tech-Funk move entitled “Let Me Go” and together with Russian eligible bachelor Luchador DM (who came over for help) they've managed to throw him in the ocean where he was arrested by Japonese navy police!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID SEPTEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/better-kicks
soundcloud.com/dm_cloud
________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr12...-kicks-let-me-go-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl123...t-me-go-dm-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/let-me-go-let-me-go-dm-remix/1848631
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx