Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR034 BORKA FM-BUTTERFLIES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR034 BORKA FM-BUTTERFLIES
DGR034 BORKA FM-BUTTERFLIES 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: BORKA FM
TITLE: “BUTTERFLIES”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR034
RELEASE DATE: MID OCTOBER
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @DIRTY DROP STUDIOS

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

"Open the door," Franks said. The door slid back. They went slowly inside. The room was small, a neat room with a round table in the center, chairs ringing it. The three of them sat down silently, and the two leadys followed after them, taking their places. "The other Council Members are on their way. They have already been notified and are coming as quickly as they can. Again I urge you to go back down." The leady surveyed the three human beings. "There is no way you can meet the conditions up here. Even we survive with some trouble, ourselves. How can you expect to do it?" The leader approached Franks. "This astonishes and perplexes us," it said. "Of course we must do what you tell us, but allow me to point out that if you remain here—" "We know," Franks said impatiently. "However, we intend to remain, at least until sunrise." "If you insist." There was silence. The leadys seemed to be conferring with each other, although the three men heard no sound. "For your own good," the leader said at last, "you must go back down. We have discussed this, and it seems to us that you are doing the wrong thing for your own good." "We are human beings," Franks said sharply. "Don't you understand? We're men, not machines."
BORKA FM “Butterflies”
BORKA FM “Butterlfies (MR.KILLEN remix)”

Available Mid October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/borkafm
soundcloud.com/mrkillen

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr03...a-fm-butterflies-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr03...s-mrkillen-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/butterflies/1868750
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx