Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR127 USELESS D.I.-PROZAC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR127 USELESS D.I.-PROZAC
DLR127 USELESS D.I.-PROZAC 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: USELESS D.I.
TITLE: “PROZAC/PROZAC (OUTER KID remix)/PROZAC (WOGBOX remix)” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR127
RELEASE DATE: LATE OCTOBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

El Ave De Las Tempestades aka USELESS D.I. is back on DIABLO LOCO RECORDS for some wicked ultra Fonky action! The mighty Luchador got a call from the poor villagers of Muria Rocca, a small village in the jungle of Guadeloupe, and went there to fight against the gang of Panterito-an evil gangster who is addicted to strawberry Ice-cream, naked women and Tequila shots! The mighty Luchador managed to won the battle but Panterito recall an old powerful evil spirit of Guadeloupe called Furisio, a dragon with incredible power!! Useless was defeated by the dragon and Panterito was ready to kill him but Professor Furia aka OUTER KID and Minitoros aka WOGBOX (a duo of bull-like wrestlers with horns on their masks, rich and nice kids with wicked Booty-Bass energy) came over for help and managed to perform some extraordinary and thrillin moves!! The mighty Lucahdores work all together and superior in the battle against Furisio and Panterito. The old dragon defeated to death and Panterito was sentenced to prison!!!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE OCTOBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/useless-di
soundcloud.com/outer-kid
soundcloud.com/wogbox
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr127-useless-di-prozac-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr12...-outer-kid-remix-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr12...zac-wogbox-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/prozac/1881008
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx