Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 17 SLOTH-WOH'S YOUR DADDY?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 17 SLOTH-WOH'S YOUR DADDY?
V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 17 SLOTH-WOH'S YOUR DADDY? 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: SLOTH
TITLE: “WOH'S YOUR DADDY?”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION 17
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Psy-Breaks/Psychedelic Tech-Funk singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
There are private flying clubs you can join which help you achieve the all important moment of distraction. They hire people with surprising bodies or opinions to leap out from behind bushes and exhibit and/or explain them at the crucial moments. Few genuine hitch-hikers will be able to afford to join these clubs, but some may be able to get temporary employment at them. Trillian read this longingly, but reluctantly decided that Zaphod wasn't really in the right frame of mind for attempting to fly, or for walking through mountains or for trying to get the Brantisvogan Civil Service to acknowledge a change-of-address card, which were the other things listed under the heading “Recreational Impossibilities". Instead, she flew the ship to Allosimanius Syneca, a world of ice, snow, mindhurtling beauty and stunning cold. The trek from the snow plains of Liska to the summit of the Ice Crystal Pyramids of Sastantua is long and gruelling, even with jet skis and a team of Syneca Snowhounds, but the view from the top, a view which takes in the Stin Glacier Fields, the shimmering Prism Mountains and the far ethereal dancing icelights, is one which first freezes the mind and then slowly releases it to hitherto unexperienced horizons of beauty, and Trillian, for one, felt that she could do with a bit of having her mind slowly released to hitherto unexperienced horizons of beauty.

SLOTH “Woh's Your Daddy?”
SLOTH “Woh's Your Daddy? (MARTOPETER remix)”

Available Late November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/slothpsy
soundcloud.com/pit-aka-martopeter

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreaks-g...-your-daddy-previews

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/wohs-your-daddy/1890470
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx