Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM050 2TIMESDOPE-GOT ME FCKN HIGH
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM050 2TIMESDOPE-GOT ME FCKN HIGH
FNTM050 2TIMESDOPE-GOT ME FCKN HIGH 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: 2TIMESDOPE
TITLE: “GOT ME FCKN HIGH”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM050
RELEASE DATE: EARLY DECEMBER
GENRE: Booty-Bass
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

"Here is the second hypothesis, which seems the more plausible. The Baroness de Vibray learns that she is ruined, she decides to die, and by chance or coincidence, which remains to be explained, for I have not the key to it yet, some third parties interested in her fate, learn her decision. They let her write to her lawyer; they do not prevent her poisoning herself; but, as soon as she is dead, they straightway take possession of her dead body and hasten to carry it to Jacques Dollon's studio. To the painter himself they administered either with his consent or by force—probably by force—a powerful narcotic, so that when the police are called in next day they not only find the Baroness lying dead in the studio, but they also find the painter unconscious, close by his visitor. When Jacques Dollon is restored to consciousness, he is quite unable to give any sort of explanation of the tragedy; naturally enough, the police look upon him as the murderer of her who was well known to have been his patroness.... How does that strike you?" It was now Monsieur Fuselier's turn to hold forth."You forget a detail which has its importance! I do not pretend to judge as to whether she was poisoned by her own free act or not; but, in any case, we have this proof—an uncorked phial of cyanide of potassium was found in Jacques Dollon's studio. It seemed to have been recently opened; but, when the painter was questioned about it, he declared that he had not made use of this ingredient for a very long time."

2TIMESDOPE “Got Me Fckn High”
2TIMESDOPE “Got Me Fckn High (KAYSHAN remix)”

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available LATE NOVEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/2timesdope
soundcloud.com/kayshan
________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/got-me-fckn-high/1911402

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm050-...got-me-fckn-high-cut
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm050-...gh-kayshan-remix-cut
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx