Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR036 WINDOM R-POLYPHONIC DREAMS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR036 WINDOM R-POLYPHONIC DREAMS
DGR036 WINDOM R-POLYPHONIC DREAMS 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: WINDOM R
TITLE: “POLYPHONIC DREAMS/MONOPHONIC REALITY”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR036
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Windom R

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.
The Pilot obtained contact. “This is Dwight, on ship,” he said. “We’re entering the defense zone at high velocity. Don’t fire on us.” “Turn back,” the impersonal voice came through the speaker. “You’re not allowed in the defense zone.” “We can’t. We’ve lost control.” “Lost control?” “This is an experimental ship.” Gross took the radio. “This is Commander Gross, Security. We’re being carried into outer space. There’s nothing we can do. Is there any way that we can be removed from this ship?” A hesitation. “We have some fast pursuit ships that could pick you up if you wanted to jump. The chances are good they’d find you. Do you have space flares?” “We do,” the Pilot said. “Let’s try it.” “Abandon ship?” Kramer said. “If we leave now we’ll never see it again.” “What else can we do? We’re gaining speed all the time. Do you propose that we stay here?” “No.” Kramer shook his head. “Damn it, there ought to be a better solution.” “Could you contact him?” Winter asked. “The Old Man? Try to reason with him?” “It’s worth a chance,” Gross said. “Try it.” “All right.” Kramer took the microphone. He paused a moment. “Listen! Can you hear me? This is Phil Kramer. Can you hear me, Professor. Can you hear me? I want you to release the controls.” There was silence. “This is Kramer, Professor. Can you hear me? Do you remember who I am? Do you understand who this is?”

WINDOM R “Polyphonic Dreams”
WINDOM R “Monophonic Reality”

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/windom-r
____________________________________________________________________________________________

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr03...olyphonic-dreams-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr03...nophonic-reality-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/polyphonic-drea...onic-reality/1926872
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
Last Edit: 2017/01/16 07:04 By PALE PENGUIN.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx