Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VIMBREAKSANN12 MOTVIBREAKS & THE PUSH-RELEASE ME
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VIMBREAKSANN12 MOTVIBREAKS & THE PUSH-RELEASE ME
VIMBREAKSANN12 MOTVIBREAKS & THE PUSH-RELEASE ME 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MOTIVBREAKS & THE PUSH
TITLE: “RELEASE ME ft. MC CENTRAL”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: VIMBREAKS ANN12
RELEASE DATE: MID APRIL
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

“If it’s something that you really want”. “It is”, she said. “And I’m going to do it. You’ve liked everything we’ve done so far haven’t you?”. “Yes”. “All right”. She slipped out of bed and stood straight with her long brown lega and her beautiful body tanned evenly from the far beach where they swarm without suits. She held her shoulders back and her chin up and she shook her head so her heavy tawny hair slapped around her cheeks and then bowed forward so it all fell forward and covered her face. She pulled the striped shirt over her head and then shook her hair back and then sat in the chair in front of the mirror on the dresser and brushed it back looking at it critically. It fell to the top of her shoulders. She shook her head at the mirror. Then she pulled on her slacks and belted them and put on her faded blue rope-soled shoes. “I have to ride up to Aigues Mortes” she said. “Good” he said “I’ll come too”. “No. I have to go alone. It’s about the surprise”. She kissed him goodbye and went down and he watched her mount her bicycle and go up the road riding smoothly and easily, her hair blowing in the wind. The afternoon sun was in the window new and the room was too warm. The young man washed and put on his clothes and went down to walk on the beach. He knew he should swim but he was tired and after he had walked along the beach and then along a path through the salt grass that led inland for a way he went back along the beach to the port and climbed up to the café, in the café he found the paper and ordered himself a fine a l’eau because he felt empty and hollow from making love.

1.MOTIVBREAKS & THE PUSH “Release Me ft. Mc Central”
2.MOTIVBREAKS & THE PUSH “Release Me ft. Mc Central (SUGA7 remix)”

Available Mid April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/vim-records.com
soundcloud.com/motiv-breaks
soundcloud.com/wearethepush

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreaks-a...-mc-central-previews

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/release-me-ft-mc-central/1985435
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx