Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR039 SPINNET-TOLERANT/INTOLERANT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR039 SPINNET-TOLERANT/INTOLERANT
DGR039 SPINNET-TOLERANT/INTOLERANT 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: SPINNET
TITLE: “TOLERANT/INTOLERANT”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR039
RELEASE DATE: LATE APRIL
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @Dirty Drop Studios

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

Kramer smoked his cigarette nervously. “What are you going to do? Where are we going?” “First, I want to talk to you. I have many things to discuss. I was very disappointed when you left me, along with the others. I had hoped that you would remain.” The dry voice chuckled. “Remember how we used to talk in the old days, you and I? That was a long time ago.” The ship was gaining speed. It plunged through space at tremendous speed, rushing through the last of the defense zone and out beyond. A rush of nausea made Kramer bend over for a moment. When he straightened up the voice from the wall went on, “I’m sorry to step it up so quickly, but we are still in danger. Another few moments and we’ll be free.” “How about yuk ships? Aren’t they out here?” “I’ve already slipped away from several of them. They’re quite curious about me.” “Curious?” “They sense that I’m different, more like their own organic mines. They don’t like it. I believe they will begin to withdraw from this area, soon. Apparently they don’t want to get involved with me. They’re an odd race, Philip. I would have liked to study them closely, try to learn something about them. I’m of the opinion that they use no inert material. All their equipment and instruments are alive, in some form or other. They don’t construct or build at all. The idea of making is foreign to them. They utilize existing forms. Even their ships—”
SPINNET “Tolerant”
SPINNET “Intolerant”

Available Late April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/spinnet
____________________________________________________________________________________________

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr039-spinnet-tolerant-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dg039-spinnet-intolerant-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/tolerant-intolerant/2015841

JUNO DOWNLOAD LINK
www.junodownload.com/products/spinnet-to...tolerant/3418439-02/

BANDCAMP LINK
deepgarnetrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dgr...-toelrant-intolerant
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx