Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR043 FOURTHSTATE-DREAMVISION
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR043 FOURTHSTATE-DREAMVISION
DGR043 FOURTHSTATE-DREAMVISION 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: FOURTHSTATE
TITLE: “DREAMVISION”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR043
RELEASE DATE: LATE SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @Dirty Drop Studios

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

Three days later Joseph Dixon slid a closed-circuit message plate across the desk to his boss. “Here. You might be interested in this.” Reinhart picked the plate up slowly. “What is it? You came all the way here to show me this?” “That’s right.” “Why didn’t you vidscreen it?” Dixon smiled grimly. “You’ll understand when you decode it. It’s from Proxima Centaurus.” “Centaurus!” “Our counter-intelligence service. They sent it direct to me. Here, I’ll decode it for you. Save you the trouble.” Dixon came around behind Reinhart’s desk. He leaned over the Commissioner’s shoulder, taking hold of the plate and breaking the seal with his thumb nail. “Hang on,” Dixon said. “This is going to hit you hard. According to our agents on Armun, the Centauran High Council has called an emergency session to deal with the problem of Terra’s impending attack. Centauran relay couriers have reported to the High Council that the Terran bomb Icarus is virtually complete. Work on the bomb has been rushed through final stages in the underground laboratories under the Ural Range, directed by the Terran physicist Peter Sherikov.” “So I understand from Sherikov himself. Are you surprised the Centaurans know about the bomb? They have spies swarming over Terra. That’s no news.”

FOURTHSTATE “Dreamvision”
FOURTHSTATE “Dreamvision (SPACE SCAVENGERS remix)”

Available Late September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/fourthstate
soundcloud.com/space-scavengers
____________________________________________________________________________________________

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr04...tate-dreamvision-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr04...scavengers-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/dreamvision/2116911
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx