Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Perpetual Present - Hot Dog (Acidphonic Records)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Perpetual Present - Hot Dog (Acidphonic Records)
Perpetual Present - Hot Dog (Acidphonic Records) 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Two fresh tracks for the dancefloor, Perpetual Present has had some pretty good feedback from the original which has been around for the last year and were well happy to finally be giving it a release. Good to have a full on breaks remix by Beats Persona as well...

A few comments on the original:

"I really like the hotdog track- some great noises and it sounds like you are steering clear of the digital sounds that are letting breaks down at the moment" - Andy Gardner, Plump Dj's

"Got a pretty solid groove going on there" - ID

"I love Hot Dog - tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
massive respect!" - Angel Farringdon

Plus respect of many other dj's including Krafty Kuts....

Nice one...

Acidphonic

Review off the nuskoolbreaks website from UK Spectrum resident Hiro:

Hot Dog:

"Perpetual Present 'Hotdog' is a squelchy bass driven 120 bpm tuna with plenty of DJ Shadow style vocal samples strewn all over it, a bass driven melody and well places beats make a good all round track.

Beats Persona's remix is a saw tooth bass-fest of epic proportions, random vocal samples and a keeping the melody from the original, rolling along at around 135 this time so is more fitting for a breaks set. On the main breakdown it smashes in with a lead synth that monstrously rolls back into the beat and i'm sure will force many fingers of apprciation to be pointed into the air. "

Original post: www.nuskoolbreaks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=80403

Hear it here: www.myspace.com/acidphonic

Buy the original and remix on digital release from wed the 22nd August: Acidphonic Website (Cheapest!), Trackitdown, Breakbeat Online, Juno, Beats Digital, Tune Tribe
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx