Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ProgressiveTechy Breaks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ProgressiveTechy Breaks
ProgressiveTechy Breaks 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey all - its been a while since i posted on here!!

If any of you get a chance to listen please head over to my myspace page. Sorry I havent got direct links to the songs but im well skint at the moment!

Ive been told to send some of these tunes off to labels and would like a few more opinions on them before doing so. The ones to go for are 'The Last Pt. 2', 'Lovely Growler' and 'Time keeps on Slipping' (which isn't 100% quite yet) for breaks. 'Seeker' is an ambient/chillout tune.

Cheers!
OG
BigOG
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ProgressiveTechy Breaks 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
nice to see ya around again

diggin the sounds
MrGrooves
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

TimeKeepsOnSlippin is my fav there. I`m a sucker for big pads. Liked the buildup where the pad filters down and the break filters in but i reckon u should make that last longer (specially the beat filtering in). Reckon u should add a bass or something to fatten it up when it comes in after `let the bass kick`. Loved the quick stop-start breakdown thingy at roughly 2 minutes. Rest is ace `cept maybe too short.

LovelyGrowler: Sounds real good to me. Like the big distorted portamento-noise but i reckon it sounds out of place where it comes in, maybe need to bring it in at a breakdown or something. Just my oppinion tho..

LastPrt2: Nice beat. Some prodigy influence in some of ur work at all? Think the bass-synth procession is a little bare though.. needs something to bring it all together?

Good to hear that kinda breaks.

DaveG(www.myspace.com/Punchkin2007)
Scotlad
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

cheers Scotlad, some good comments them i'll take em on board, thanks for takin the time out to listen to em properly.

just finished a drum n bass remix of 'seeker' as well if anyone wants to here that, hit the myspace again!

cheers for the interest
BigOG
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx