Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

nubreaks poor WOT rating PLEASE READ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: nubreaks poor WOT rating PLEASE READ
nubreaks poor WOT rating PLEASE READ 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
WOT, or web of trust is an ad-on for firefox where users rate the trust-ability of websites. I actually avoided this website because of a poor rating despite listening to the programs on tunein. All the poor ratings don't even relate to a breaks website. They were mostly about some pharmacy scam. Just figured I will give this community a heads up that this could be easily changed with a few more positive reviews on WOT. My review alone sent it from red to grey. Anyways love the site and all the DJ's, this is a much needed establishment for my sanity and enjoyment.

-Mobius
MobiusPrime
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:nubreaks poor WOT rating PLEASE READ 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Thank you very much Mobius! Firstly, thank you very much for your concern about our trust rating. The pharmacy thing is something that happens with certain links in certain areas to our site, we are aware of this and working on it, but should in no way cause any issues with anything other than getting a popup on Facebook or in a search engine with this erroneous link. We will definitely get that taken care of in time.

Secondly, so glad you are enjoying the station! Please stop in any time in the chat to say hello, we would love to see you!

Thanks so much for contacting us have a tremendous day!
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Re:nubreaks poor WOT rating PLEASE READ 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
WOT the F@#%?
DJ GFX
Nubreaks Dj
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx