Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The start of something special
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The start of something special
The start of something special 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey folks . just a quick hello from me. I just wanted to say that im so excited to be be joining the Nubreaks.com family , i cant wait to start my new show and the share my love of breaks with you guys so please check out the schedule and head on over , there will always be a warm welcome and a phat bassline. in the mean time please come check me out on soundcloud.com/djbreakstyler lookforward to seeing you all there.
Peace
Dj Breakstyler

I originally started DJing ( very badly ) back in 1989 at some of the famous warehouse parties around the NW UK after taking a few years out whilst serving in the Army in Germany and playing the occasional set in Rotterdam's famous Parkzique Club. i returned to the UK and played for various nights such as Federation (Blackpool), Munroes (Burnley), Vortex @ The Mill ( Preston). I eventually Got my own night which i promtoed and headlined called Evolve @ the Rhythm Dome (Blackpool) a massive Venue with a capacity of 3500. We mainly played trance, House and hard house etc along side DJs such as Stretch n Verne, The Rhythm Masters, Daniel Davoli ( Blackbox ),Fragma and many more. Following a fall out with the Owners of the club ( the usual story) i left the rhythm dome and 2 weeks later it closed. I then moved out to Ibiza for a year where i residency at BN3, for 6 nights a week and guested at Bar M , Eden and various workers parties but after that season i decided to call it a day and retired the decks.
However about 2 years ago the bug predictably came back and ive been totally blown away by Breaks and think ive now found my true love and want to share it with you.
Breakstyler
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx