Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive
Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
From thursday Jan10th...

Download the hi-quality MP3 from here:

http://datapusher.podomatic.com/entry/2008-01-12T16_56_42-08_00

pz!
datapusher
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
ROAR! nice one guyssssssss, looking forward to rinsing this in my car
VinylMatt
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
U DONT KNOW ABOUT MA SOCKS, RUDE BOY GOT TINGS IN MA SOCKS, I GOT VERY BIG TINGS IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, I GOT PIERRE GREEN IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, AND THATS JUST ONE SOCK, Y'ALL DONT KNOW BOUT MA OTHER SOCK, BLESS MA COTTEN SOCKS, DONT MAKE ME AV TO REMIND U ABOUT MA SOCKS!!!!

Re: Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
dope mix, but could we have that juicy tracklist please ? :bounce:
Breaksbuster
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Re: Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
MISSED U FUCKERS MAN!! but i tracked your asses down eh...lol....wondered where the hell ya dissapeared too, havnt seen ya on 'other site' for shitlong time

be checkin yo asses out live next time, but i grab this to hold me over until then....late
wicked_breaks
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
vulgar display of power

aight,
had to come back and give some serious fuckin props...damn u guys are so fuckin OG and unique with ur sets, im a net radio whore, listen to everything from Ministry to SpaceDJS to Sonny/Henry Rollins to Fugazi to Clutch to Led Zeppelin to Smooth Soulfoul House(audiogrooves.net)….but the only site i been @ for breakbeat fo ever is breaksfm...which i give the mad respect that it deserves…due to the like of: DIRTY SOUTH,TAMSIN,brokenhome,saints etc.
BUT, most of the tracks on your throwdown i have not heard, which means what I already knew...u2 are the KINGS OF DIVERSE ORIGINAL SESSIONS....if that makes any sense....funky yet dark...hypnotic yet aggressive.....techy/housey..... BREAKBEAT, VERY FEW CAN TAKE THESE TRACKS AND MAKE IT GROOVE THE WAY U2 DO.
again...i dunno if this makes any sense, and no im not suckin ur ass...cuz you guys do throw ur share of boring lame sets....but out of the few years ive been a fan, those are few and far between...just wanted to thank you and give you the respect you deserve…BIATCHES!!!

late

anybody who has any problems with the statements made in this post can....piss off.
wicked_breaks
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
vulgar display of power

Re: Datapusher & Modulus 2hr Tag set - nubreaks archive 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
VinylMatt
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
U DONT KNOW ABOUT MA SOCKS, RUDE BOY GOT TINGS IN MA SOCKS, I GOT VERY BIG TINGS IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, I GOT PIERRE GREEN IN MA SOCKS, IN MA SOCKS, AND THATS JUST ONE SOCK, Y'ALL DONT KNOW BOUT MA OTHER SOCK, BLESS MA COTTEN SOCKS, DONT MAKE ME AV TO REMIND U ABOUT MA SOCKS!!!!

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: savagetraxx