Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

JON WERT Live on The TrainStation!!! Sat 02/11
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: JON WERT Live on The TrainStation!!! Sat 02/11
JON WERT Live on The TrainStation!!! Sat 02/11 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
    !!LIVE!! Saturday February 11, 2012 DJ JON WERT!!!a very
    special guest on theTrain Station!!!!

DJ Jon Wert reprazentin' Broke Nasty Crew outta Austin, TX will be ROCKIN' it for you live and DIRECT from the TrainStation this Saturday pumpin' the best breaks that Texas and the whole US breaks scene has to offer!!! John Wert has been holdin' it down with the Broke Nasty crew here in ATX for quite some time now. Consistently rockin' party after party, club after club, and bringin' in the heavy-HEAVY hitters like Stanton Warriors, Plump DJS, and Vize. Jon and his Broke Nasty crew are keepin' the scene in Austin and all around Texas live and POPPIN'!!!! Bringin' booties to the dancefloor and havin' those asses shakin' like crazy!!! Broke Nasty brings it BROKEN... AND NASTY....

Much respect to the whole Broke Nasty crew: Josh "8B1t" Thornton, Corey "Cut n' Control" Martin, and last but not least Sarah muthafuckin' Styles!!!!!!! BIG MASSIVE RESPEKT to the crew! You guys have already heard the stylings of Cut n' Control a few months back and now ya gonna get a taste of the Jon Wert skillz! He will not disappoint, I can assure you of this! I'm sure you all know 8B1t from some of his epic remixes and I have personally seen Sarah Styles tear the club from flooooow up many times!!!!

Don't miss out on this special set by me, the Wino and DJ Jon Wert. Bringin' it to YA FACE!!!!!! Gonna be live and on video and it WILL be straight epic..... SATURDAY FEB 11th 2-4 PM Central 7-9 GMT! Tune in and LOCK IT ON!!!!

NUBREAKS BITCHES!!!!!!

[img size=300]
[/img]

Broke Nastyhttp://www.facebook.com/brokenasty

WinoWarriorhttp://www.facebook.com/WinoWarrior
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25
Last Edit: 2012/02/09 23:30 By wino1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx