Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HOLY ZEUS BATMAN!!!
HOLY ZEUS BATMAN!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm sneaking some internet time. Those of you who know the oilfield business know that it goes up and down at times. Well right now my yard is up up up. I still have yet to get a chance to unpack my studio equipment because I have been working 16 - 18 hour days every day. I know it is going to be like this for the next 2 weeks at least, so we can get ahead 150,000 feet of pipe in front of the rigs that are calling for it. It has even gotten to the point where I have bought a cot and have it set up in my office. Tell you one thing, it gets REALLY quiet and dark out here at night....

I am not sure how long the hours are going to keep up like this but I am going to try to sneak on here a little more during the days. The internet is not reaching to the inspection unit anymore so I can't jump on while I'm in there. It is just going to be hit and miss while I am in the office.

I will keep you all posted on the developments as I get them.
FullTorQ
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: HOLY ZEUS BATMAN!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Look forward to it man!
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Re:HOLY ZEUS BATMAN!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Good news lol, I "might" have next Sunday off. Hopefully I do.
FullTorQ
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Well the way it looks right now. I am going to be able to make today a little bit of a shorter day, as long as the guys will work hard today. That means I will get to go home and do some work on the place. Hopefully get some space cleared out in the studio to at least put my desk back together. I am going to give everyone tomorrow off as well that way I have even more time to do some things around the house. Hopefully I will be able to put a dent into tornado alley.
FullTorQ
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

:::NEWS FLASH:::

I have half a floor in the studio. I haven't seen it in months. Crystal is working on it some today as well so hopefully I will be up and streaming this week!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!
FullTorQ
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx