Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW
KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1

WAYS & MEANS - WHAT I WANT / BASS BOMBER (KOSHEEN DJ'S REMIXES) feat TRUDI MOSIAMO (DBR032)

For release number thirty two, we have got something extremely special for you in the form of breakbeats hottest new act WAYS & MEANS getting a double reworking by one of the UK's best and most exciting dance music bands of the last 10 years KOSHEEN DJ'S

Kosheen DJ's aka Darren 'Decoder' Beale & Mark 'Substance' Morrison formed the band KOSHEEN with vocalist and songwriter Sian Evans back in the late 90's and since then, they have sold millions of records worldwide and had top 10 hits in several different countries.
Inbetween writing for the band and touring, the KOSHEEN DJ's have released quite a few remixes, including a remix of Hybrid's 'Falling Down' which featured on Distinctive Records 2007 'Y4K The 20th' compilation.

WAYS & MEANS need no introduction to all of the breakbeat and Dusted followers, because in the 2 years that they have been together, they have quickly become one of the hottest properties in Breaks and are tipped to go even further in 2011, with a number of high profile projects that can not be missed!

This is truly a grand occasion for Dusted Breaks and we hope that you enjoy this release, just as some of the worlds hottest DJ's have to date!

Support has so far come from
MEAT KATIE, JAMES ZABIELA, CUT LA ROC, DYLAN RHYMES, AQUASKY, DJ ICEY, GENERAL MIDI, JIMMY MOFO & many more

This release also received Breaks 'tune of the month' in November's Mixmag, along with a truly amazing 5/5 rating.

PREVIEWS

THE RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM BEATPORT ONLY AND IS EXCLUSIVE FOR TWO WEEKS

BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

It's available everywhere else from DECEMBER 27TH

To Follow Ways & Means AND The Kosheen DJ's, check the myspace pages here: www.myspace.com/waysandmeansrecordings - www.myspace.com/kosheendjs - www.myspace.com/kosheen1

To Follow Dusted Breaks, check the below links

DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Just wanting to wish everybody a very merry christmas and prosperous new year from Dusted Breaks Records!

Both Kosheen DJ's tracks are riding high in the beatport chart and we just wanted thank you for you continued support and also let you know just how popular these 2 tracks are with some of the worlds best DJ and Producers.

FULL FEEDBACK

Hey hey, yeah liking these, will be playing the What I Want remix!

BOB KICKFLIP (FAT RECORDS)

................................................................................................

Liking the feel of the Bassbomber remix especially when it comes in after first drop Nice warm production.

Will give this a spin on my show

Mark (Yellowfinger Records)

................................................................................................

The Kosheen mixes are great dude... Really nice stripped back bizzle fo shizzle.

BEN & LEX (APE)

Thanks! Bass Bomber is the one.

JAMES ZABIELA

The bass bomber remix is fucking awesome

Will play in the ukraine this weekend!!

MEAT KATIE

BIG BIG!! BassBomber FULL support!

Many Thanks

Paul Lyman (Gatecrasher Resident)

I love em!

Bass Bomber mix is right up my street

GENERAL MIDI

Absolutely cracking. Full Support.

CUT LA ROC

I like What I Want best - pretty heavy pounding bass and seriously atmospheric.

AQUASKY

LOVE THEM TUNES MAN, THANKS!

Inch - PYRAMID/CTRLZ

Wicked sounds – very fresh – will defo be playing both of these

JIMMY MOFO

WOW ! thats a monster ! Full support 5/5

MAELSTROM

Ways & Means

What I Want / Bass Bomber (Kosheen DJs Remixes)

Dusted Breaks

Super double remix whammy

Dance legends Kosheen DJs aka partners in crime Decoder & Substance, have turned in two mighty remixes for Ways & Means. What I Want is a warehouse rumbling kicker, full of 80’s arcade zaps and electronic noise. Bass Bomber is more your minimal, heads down rocker. Each are kept sparse with loads of room for the subs to wobble and are a joy to play out, proving yet again, simplicity rules.

5/5

Dave Clough / Mr No Hands
Mixmag Genre Reviews Editor

Nice!

Like the Dutch Feel to it!

DJ ICEY

Slammers!

DYLAN RHYMES (LOT49)

infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph

Re:KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Yeah! Not bad! Dusted breaks rocks)
VovKING
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Re:KOSHEEN DJ's remix WAYS & MEANS - OUT NOW 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
VovKING wrote:
Yeah! Not bad! Dusted breaks rocks)

Cheers dude

The KOSHEEN DJ's remixes are now available at ITUNES, JUNO & more. Some links are below

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

ITUNES
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx