Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS083 DBF with RETROID-NIGHTFALL OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS083 DBF with RETROID-NIGHTFALL OUT NOW
V.I.M.BREAKS083 DBF with RETROID-NIGHTFALL OUT NOW 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID
TITLE: “NIGHTFALL”
FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” SINGLE/MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS083
RELEASE DATE: LATE DECEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
Sometimes we feel like Santa delivering the goods! We’re extremely happy and proud to present a killer collaboration between two of the best producers in the modern Breaks scene. Matt Tanner aka DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION and Adam Huszar aka RETROID are two of the most important artists in the Proggy-Breaks scene! DBF started as a duo with some killer singles for BOOMBOX RECORDS and re-emerged as one person project via V.I.M.BREAKS with a couple of killer singles and remixes during this year! Watch out for more releases and remixes by him in next year! RETROID needs no special introduction as he’s one of the most important figures in nowadays breaks scene. Excellent producer and label owner of MORPHOSIS and EGO SHOT RECORDS he’s an artist that always delivers top quality tracks and remixes! On the remix duties we’re proud enough to have the best duo of nowadays Breaks scene for the second time in our label. KULTUR + COLOMBO on a mission……….to bring back quality Breaks music to the people! We’re always with them!!
DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID “NightFall”
Phat beatz, darkish spacey atmos and some dramatic synth drops, astonishing rollin bassline accompanied with Proggy/Acidic fills. A gorgeous darkish/spacey breakdown with dubstepish touches and the journey to perfection never stops!
DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID “NightFall (KULTUR + COLOMBO Remix)”
The guys are back! Old-skoolish beatz, haunted atmo, killer distorted synths and manic bass. Awesome breakdown with spacey soundscapes and proggy touches…..raw and gorgeous!!!

Available Late December from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.myspace.com/digitalbreaks
www.myspace.com/retroidmusic
www.myspace.com/kulturandcolombo

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS-FEEDBACK

1.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS)
Thanks for this AMAZING promo! Our feedback:
This is HUGE!!! Love the Psychedelic vibe of the Original. Nice work! Kultur + Colombo`s remix is something totally amazing. Old-skool flavored beats, deep and aggressive bass, mystic and breathtaking soundscapes... Mmm, delicious! Love it very much! 5/5. Thanks a lot!
Under This...

2.FLETRIC (FLEXTONE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Wohoo what a release.. excellent start for 2011.. Both tracks are absolutely amazing.
Top breaks producers collaborating and remixing.. Full support from me!!
Cheers and happy holidays,
Fletric

3.HOME ALONE (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT, DUSTED BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
man this release is simply awesome!!! The original sounds so big is umbelievable. Retroid + DBF = WIN!!!Kultur and Colombo deliver the goods as always. They're among the best producers of the past year and they never fail to prove it.

4.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
hello, thanks for the promo.
both versions are very good, original mix is my choice, has more energy, but surely will play both of them.

5.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"Top class productions! terminators are here with their speakers!"

6.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi mate thanks for sharing this one !
Two amazing tracks. Cant pick a fav cos they are both so good!
Super release.
Love it
Cheers
Jim

7.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, R3TOX RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for this great release
Am very impressed with the original mix, a great energetic slab of techy driven breaks, very much up my street, like this alot. However the pick of the release for me is the Kultur & Colombo remix, simply brilliant remix! love it. This has got my support and will have for a long time i think.
Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe
VIM Records / R3tox Records

8.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Greg - happy new year mate! All the best for 2011
Massive release!!! Right up my alley Both tunes rock. Loving the uplifting yet dark psychedelic vibe on the original - wicked!
K & C remix is also wicked, surprised me in a good way. Very dark and dirty! Full support!!!
Andy

9.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW RADIO SHOW)
The release is as you promised - VERY TASTY!!!! DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID-NIGHTFALL - The BEST!!!! The Remix of KULTUR + COLOMBO! is also awesome!!!!
Thankz mate for that Nice Year!!! and of course Full support in NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

10.MartOpetEr (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK N’ TECH BLOGSPOT)
Hi Greg !!! Thx for the tunes !!!
To me the best track is the K+C Remix ... More deeper and louder
Anyway the two tracks are really heavy !!!
Thx for sharing mate
Peace Peter

11.SERGEI (ELEKTROBIT CREW)
Hello, Gregory. Thank you for the latest promo. A great start of 2011. I wish you a happy new year and many more fascinating releases from VIM Records. Keep up the good work.

12.ADAM FAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, CONTRABASS RECORDS)
Hey thanks for the promo. Quality tracks here. Lovin' both mixes - going straight to the box. Will play it out in my NYE set for sure!
Happy new year celebration & all the best in 2011 for the V.I.M. family.
Adam Faz

13.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey!
happy new year to you too!! was a very productive and high quality year from V.I.M.!! congrats for this and much positive vibes for 2011! let´s hope that breakspoll will recognize this great label...i will vote for it =)
thx for the promo! massive release!! will play the KULTUR + COLOMBO rmx tonight!! the original is really awesome too!! love it!
all the best, ire

14.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello Grigoris and Happy New Year!
Thanks for the promos, very nice stuff!! Love the original with that great "Robotic Frog" laughing at you before the bassline kicks in wicked!! Love the breakdown too, great atmosphere before that half speed dub beat kicks in, nice work!!
The Kultur + Colombo mix is also great! Loving the oldschool beats and all the dirty bass parts they fit together so well. Massive breakdown again, Top Stuff!!

15.TRIPLE AGENT (LOGARIDDIM RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
wicked release mate. loving the original...pure energy. high five!
Luk Triple Agent

16.B-PHREAK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS)
hey mate,
thanx fo sending the tunes! both tracks are really rockin and i definatelly feat them in my sets!!
all the best and a happy new year, bernie

17.KULTUR AND COLOMBO (METAMORPH MUZIK, KULTURA BREAKZ)
Favourite Track : DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID : Nightfall
Rating: 4/5
Comments: HQ release again on VIM records. The original mix is on our way ... Progressive ! Melodik ! 100% Science Fiction Soundtrack ! The K + C duo have ruined the original track with a darkish Breaks full of nonsense noises... ,D Support from our Metamorph Masterpieces show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets.
Kultur + Colombo (Metamorph Muzik / Kultura Breakz) Spain

18.LINE OF SIGHT (SCARCITY RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hey mate,
Killer tunes. Both the original and Kultur + Colombo remix are sick! Playing them on repeat all day and I love them
Cheers mate and best wishes for the new year!
George
--
George / Line of Sight

19.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, COSMIC REFRACTIONS SHOW ON DANCE RADIO)
great package! I love the psy/techy vibe of the original and the K&C is fantastic! Such wicked deep, snarling bass and old skool beats I love it! Full support from me!

20.BLITZ (KEY AUDIO, METAMORPH MUZIK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey!!! Thanks for the promo & happy nu year mate!!!!
Here's the feedback:
Favourite Track: DIGITAL BREAKS FOUNDATION with RETROID-NIGHTFALL (KULTUR + COLOMBO REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: The song makes you come back to enjoy the best days of breakbeat, I followthese two artists since it began many years ago and pull every pitch that stillimpress me more and more. Without doubt, the best way to start this newyear!
BLITZ (KEY Audio / MetaMorph Muzik/ VIM Breaks) Spain

21.ENTERPRYSE (KINDCRIME RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Gregory! Thank you so much, very good music. Good luck with the reference and luck for the new year.
Greetings.

22.DANIELA DAWNS (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS LABEL MANAGER, NSB MAIN REVIEWER)
IMMENSE.
awesome, awesome release. i'd love to hear more of dbf and retroid collabing in the future. can only be excellent for breaks =)

23.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the promo!Excellent original from Digital Breaks Foundation & Retroid. And remix by Kultur+Colombo is totally insane! Fantastic deep & groovy breakbeat. Perfect work. Happy New Year! I wish great successes & lots of inspirations to VIM
crew in 2011!
Parallax Breakz
RUNE recordings

24.SKETI (EN:VISION RECORDS)
Great release here. Both Original and the remix are killer.

25.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, DUSTED BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
One of my favourite releases on VIM so far this one with the K+C remix being the pick of the package by an absolute mile. These two have been producing all kinds of great stuff in 2010 and this is no exception with bags of energy, atmosphere and punch. Love it!

26.BEAT RANGERS (V.I.M.BREAKS, CHIPSOUND RECORDS)
Hey, thanks, this is one fine release all around, really like both of the mixes, what a good way to start a new year!
Happy New Year!
Dins

27.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS)
Columbo & Kultur mix is on the money, I will definitely be playing this!

28.CURL & DEAN (BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, THE BREAK WIND RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO, THIS IS BREAKS)
Eazy there at V.I.M
Many New Year ;p
The Jedi Knights has collided in this package, holy smoke Batman, on paper this should be a beast and to the ear it sure is. What a wicked way to start 2011, 2 mahoosive breakbeat tunes, the original is pure deep Psy Breakbeat, loving every part of this tune, awesome seeing these 2 join up on a tune, would like to see more like this from various artists getting together to see what erupts. Then there's the Kultur & Colombo remix, fucking hell man, release the Rancor, what a tune, i'm bouncing off the walls, huuuuuuuuge throbbing hood ,
i know its only the start of 2011 but this is gonna take some beating as my fav tune at the moment, quality. If this is what breakbeat has to offer in 2011, then i am very excited about what is gonna be smashed at us all this year.
Increase Da Peace
BoBa (Curl & Dean & the Break Wind Show)

29.HARDNOISE (DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
wouuuuuu, 2 big tracks man, thx brother

30.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Nice stuff mate, like both mixes, but prob would play out the Kultur & Colombo one. Love those twisting basses!
---
Oli Cash
Far Too Loud

31.ZIPMIX (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKVISION)
I like very much the KULTUR + COLOMBO remix! Great tune!!

32.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
this release is GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! BOTH SONGS ARE HUGE!! I LOVE THE REMIX!! 15/10 HAHAHA ;D
cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/retroid/dbf-retro ... iginal-mix

soundcloud.com/kultur-colombo/di ... mbreaks083

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/dig ... ombo-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Re:V.I.M.BREAKS083 DBF with RETROID-NIGHTFALL OUT NOW 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE!
KULTUR + COLOMBO REMIX ON BEATPORT 10 MUST HEAR BREAKS TUNES WEEK 2
KULTUR + COLOMBO REMIX ON No14 IN BEATPORT BREAKS TOP 100!!

SOME MORE FEEDBACK.....

33.GHETTFACE (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
I know these are out already but I just wanted to say these are fantastic tracks, probably the best package you've released.

Tim

34.BLAZER (AYRA RECORDINGS, HIGH GRADE RECORDS)
Happy new year brotha!!!!Hope you fine!!! Just to tell you that the last ep u have send me is sick , Awesome matey !!!!
i love both tracks!!
Thanks

35.FISSO AND SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hey mate!
i know i am late, but this is such incredible release!!! top quality!!!
cheers,
Andrea

36.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS)
Hey Gregory,
Thanks for this promo. Awesome release. Both mixes are excellent!
Thanks,
Eddie - EK
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx