Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 11 BEAR MOSS-MEANS TO AN END
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 11 BEAR MOSS-MEANS TO AN END
V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 11 BEAR MOSS-MEANS TO AN END 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: BEAR MOSS
TITLE: “MEANS TO AN END”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION11
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION singles will come out on silver cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk/Electro-Breaks singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
He thought about alone in Constantinople that time, having quarrelled in Paris before he had gone out. He had whored the whole time and then, when that was over, and he had failed to kill his loneliness, but only made it worse, he had written her, the first one, the one who left him, a letter telling her how he had never been able to kill it ... How when he thought he saw her outside the Regence one time it made him go all faint and sick inside, and that he would follow a woman who looked like her in some way, along the Boulevard, afraid to see it was not she, afraid to lose the feeling it gave him. How every one he had slept with had only made him miss her more. How what she had done could never matter since he knew he could not cure himself of loving her. He wrote this letter at the Club, cold sober, and mailed it to New York asking her to write him at the of fice in Paris. That seemed safe. And that night missing her so much it made him feel hollow sick 9 inside, he wandered up past Maxim's, picked a girl up and took her out to supper. He had gone to a place to dance with her afterward, she danced badly, and left her for a hot Armenian slut, that swung her belly against him so it almost scalded.

BEAR MOSS “Means To An End”
BEAR MOSS “Means To An End (RESISTOR remix)”

Available Mid June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
pro.beatport.com/artist/bear-moss/474439
soundcloud.com/resistor_aust

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreaks-s...s-to-an-end-previews

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/means-to-an-end/1778511
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx