Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 14 PARALLAX BREAKZ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 14 PARALLAX BREAKZ
V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 14 PARALLAX BREAKZ 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PARALLAX BREAKZ
TITLE: “NIGHT VISION/VIOLET LIGHTS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION14
RELEASE DATE:EARLY AUGUST
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Psy-Breaks/Psychedelic Tech-Funk singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
A summer’s day in Islington, full of the mournful wail of antique-restoring machinery. Fenchurch was unavoidably busy for the afternoon, so Arthur wandered in a blissed-out haze and looked at all the shops which, in Islington, are quite an useful bunch, as anyone who regularly needs old woodworking tools, Boer War helmets, drag, of fice furniture or fish will readily confirm. The sun beat down over the roofgardens. It beat on architects and plumbers. It beat on barristers and burglars. It beat on pizzas. It beat on estate agent’s particulars. It beat on Arthur as he went into a restored furniture shop. “It’s an interesting building,” said the proprietor, cheerfully. “There’s a cellar with a secret passage which connects with a nearby pub. It was built for the Prince Regent apparently, so he could make his escape when he needed to.” “You mean, in case anybody might catch him buying stripped pine furniture,” said Arthur “No,” said the proprietor, “not for that reason.” “You’ll have to excuse me,” said Arthur. “I’m terribly happy.” “I see.” He wandered hazily on and found himself outside the of fices of Greenpeace. he remembered the contents of his file marked “Things to do - urgent!”, which he hadn’t opened again in the meantime. He marched in with a cheery smile and said he’d come to give them some money to help free the dolphins. “Very funny,” they told him, “go away.”

PARALLAX BREAKZ “Night Vision”
PARALLAX BREAKZ “Violet Lights”

Available Early August from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/imp1812

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreaks-g...olet-lights-previews

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/night-vision-violet-lights/1816463
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx