Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Inner City Sumo/The Edge by Strider Out Now on Splank!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Inner City Sumo/The Edge by Strider Out Now on Splank!
Inner City Sumo/The Edge by Strider Out Now on Splank! 16 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

UKSPL021 – Inner City Sumo / The Edge – Strider.

Out now on 12” vinyl and mp3/WAV at your favourite record stores and download sites.

Strider’s been busying himself in the studio recently, having witnessed his remix of Darftphunk & Slakshot’s ‘I Dance U’ come out on Splank!, he’s now got material lined up in the form of a remix for Control Breaks with Squatter’s ‘They’re In My Bowels’, collaborations with both The Analogue People and Funkasaurus lined up, as well as these 2 new belter’s for Splank!

‘Inner City Sumo’ has a straight break, robo-electro synth styling’s and a distorted bass hook full of chord changes. Strider shape’s the track with clever pads, tight fills, and a well thought out arrangement. Whilst ‘The Edge’ is a foray into 4/4, laced once again with killer riff’s, layers of synth lfo, vocodered darlek noises and extreme trickery in the drop, this one is massive!

Here’s some clips

The Edge www.splankrecords.co.uk/audio/spl021a.mp3
Inner City Sumo www.splankrecords.co.uk/audio/spl021b.mp3

DJ Support from:
Mason, DJ Icey, Drumattic Twins, Fort Knox Five, Capoeira Twins, Aquasky, Superstyle Deluxe, Soul Of Man, Mat The Alien, Maelstrom, Napt, Nick Thayer.
DJ Quotes:
“Absolute banger mate!” Aquasky
“wicked biznizz, Love both tracks … aint no party like a splank party!” Capoeria Twins
“Inner City Sumo is just PHAT, the bass is, well nearly incredible” Maelstrom
“both of these tracks are extremely proficient outings” Napt
“Inner City Sumo is the one for me … nice & ballsy” Nick Thayer

Chris Splank
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx