Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

MOSTON & MALENTE - F*CKED UP + STUPID FRESH REMIX ON SPLANK!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: MOSTON & MALENTE - F*CKED UP + STUPID FRESH REMIX ON SPLANK!
MOSTON & MALENTE - F*CKED UP + STUPID FRESH REMIX ON SPLANK! 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Moston & Malente return to Splank! for their second single with the label. Their first outing in the form of ‘The 2 & Only’, crowned record of the month in IDJ, dates back over a year now. But that’s not to say these guys haven’t been busy, far from it, Lars Moston has provided ‘So Bad’ on Erase Records and ‘We Like This’ on Hammerskjoeld, whilst Malente has just dropped the massive double CD “Whow” on Unique Records, a collection of the best Malente remixes and a killer mix CD that features Moston & Malente’s original version of “F*cked Up”, fitting snugly in between Malente’s favourite current club burners from the likes of Jaimie Fanatic, Touché, Claude Von Stroke and Speaker Junk.

Newcomers Stupid Fresh saw their ‘Ho’ single featured on the recent Hook ‘n’ Sling compilation for the Chew The Fat, and have just recently remixed Bass Kleph’s Bump Uglies release on Vacation Records. They currently causing quite a stir with their unique fidgety house rudeness and this remix is no exception.

Clips for ya
http://splankrecords.co.uk/audio/spl022a.mp3 - F*cked Up Orig
http://splankrecords.co.uk/audio/spl022b.mp3 - F*cked Up Stupid Fresh Remix

DJ Quotes:

“I love the Stupid Fresh remix, will be caning it on my forthcoming China tour” – Mickey Slim
“thanks dude...lovin this...original for me...will give it it a play out this weekend” – Hook ‘n’ Sling
“Yeah yeah! loving the original--definitely rocking this” Ursula 1000
))) oww yeah !“ - Mason
“Really dig yer new single mate. I actually think with the remix this could be your strongest release to date. Original is good, but the remix does it for me mate.” – Superstyle Deluxe
“I love both of the tracks … I love everything Malente does at the moment!” – Bros Bud
“more top shelf bassline bizness from some of my fav producers. Full support on this one!" Basskleph
“Absolute smashing tunes, we have been hammering f*cked up everywhere in Oz at the moment. Malente setting the pace as always. big support from us.”
The Potbelleez (Sydney)

Available on 12” worldwide.

And on download everywhere. Here's a few to start
DJDownload
Track It Down
Beatport
Chris Splank
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx