Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

New Fat! Release: Unique 3 - 'I'm The...' available now!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: New Fat! Release: Unique 3 - 'I'm The...' available now!
New Fat! Release: Unique 3 - 'I'm The...' available now! 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
A1: I’m The...
A2: I’m The... (Merka Remix)
B1: I’m The... (Blatta & Inesha Remix
Beatport Exclusive: I’m The... (Gella Remix)

Following the release of Unique 3’s second album on 22nd October, Edzy presents the new aural episode in his Invasive Signals series – ‘I’m The...’

Crafted from the memories of his last 20 years working in Dance music, ‘I’m The...’ is another prime example of negative experience inspiring a positive creation. The dark, underlying meaning thrusts itself upon the listener through Unique 3’s ‘take no prisoner’ lyrical content with fellow family member MC Combat Collins punching out the message in the manner of a radical on a street corner soap box.

The 303 beats & fluttering hats pull influence from that deep well of club music history Unique 3 carries with him everywhere he goes, holding his love for old-skool electronic music aloft, loud & proud. A pulsing electroid bassline completes the package, whilst relentless stabs and heart-pattering atmosphere add icing to this particularly twisted cake.

With the aim of creating a remix package that heralds the new and innovative Fat! have handed this release to 3 budding beat-meisters, who have not disappointed, attacking the track from their own, unique directions.

Golden-boy and sample-connoisseur – Merka adds an element of Funk with his skipped-out break loops and organ blip riffs, thrown over a ripping, distorted bass ramble.

Italian Figit-House and minimal bass monsters Blatta & Inesha, take wobble to a new level with their 4/4 onslaught, featuring a bassline that will have club-goers re-aligning their skull juices for weeks.

Lastly new Fat! signing & master of cut-up twistedness – Gella takes the floor with an electronic injection of distorted mayhem, with the beats cranked up to ear-popping proportions he draws influence from audio criminals Si Begg & Aphex Twin to provide a twisted take on the original.

All tracks are available for download on Beatport now, with an exclusive remix by Gella!

Listen to the tracks on Fat!'s Last.fm page: Last.fm
Fat!
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Fat! Release: Unique 3 - 'I'm The...' available now! 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
This is also out now on DJ Download, with exclusive remixes by Dom Almond and DJ Cutlass Supreme! These remixes are only available as a bundle offer, so buy the 2 remixes by Merka and Blatta & Inesha, and get the other 2 for free!!

Go here to buy the tracks:
DJ Download
Fat!
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx