Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Organ Dementia/Restless by Groove Allegiance Out on Splank
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Organ Dementia/Restless by Groove Allegiance Out on Splank
Organ Dementia/Restless by Groove Allegiance Out on Splank 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
The latest Splank bomb by Groove Allegiance is now released on digital and 12” vinyl from all good stores. Here's a few

Beatport
DJ Download
Track It Down

Apart from providing summer smash ‘The Drip’ which topped Beatport’s Breaks chart, Groove Allegiance have been fairly quiet on the production front this year. Instead they’ve been focusing attentions towards running things at Splank! Records, and promoting their recently mixed ‘The Shirk Off’ CD compilation with tours of Canada, and UK. However, in the last few months they’ve been locked away in the studio tweaking two new singles.

First up ‘Organ Dementia’, an uplifting track featuring a rasping bass hook, distorted organ pads, filtered disco stabs, all locked together with trademark tight skippy beats.

‘Restless’ is a foray into 4/4 twisted electro territory. This one’s all about the groove with a warm pounding sub bass, electro hooks, infectious vocal stabs and that all important big clap. A great DJ tool for all floors!!

Clips on the Myspace

Some nice DJ comments as well

Aston Shuffle
–“Organ dementia is off da hook, will def play this weekend, booyah!!! thanks heaps man, v tight : )”

Bros Bud –“Both of these are awesome mate! Def gonna be playing them at the Q club in Birmingham on Friday I reckon I honestly cant pick which one I like best…”

DJ Icey
–“Like the Electric Piano in )Organ Dementia (Or is thata Organ sound? LOL, just thought of that! both are good but really Like the Organ Demnetia! will get it on the Radio show next week as well!.”

Slyde – “thanks for the tracks Jonny,really like em so will be playin fuctup and organ dementia,nice one geeza,splanks always got tight production n da funk so please keep me updated with ur stuff....cheers again,j”

Malente –“like the organ dementia track, funky but mercyless! nice hard rockin' bassline… is this the breaks track? well if it is it's not breaks and that's fine”

Myagi –“dude - these are ace love em. groove allegiance have carved themselves one hell of a niche, fusing all the best elements of funk, breaks and house into their own mental acid funkoff. These two phat bastards are the business for sure - disco chops abound, and that phat open filter bass rattles the bins. the vibe of classic freska or fingerlickin, brought up to date.”

Maelstrom
–“like the organ dementia track, funky but mercyless! nice hard rockin' bassline… is this the breaks track? well if it is it's not breaks and that's fine”

Nick Thayer –“Organ Dementia is BO!!! Love it”

Mat The Alien
– “your new singles is really good ill be playing Organ Dementia in all my sets . its a very different kind of a spooky but funky feel to it and as i said very different to anything else im playing”

Expect more from Groove Allegiance in the near future with new tracks and forthcoming remixes of The Torpedo Boyz’ ‘Disco Song’, and for Canadian label DSV and Ground Level Recs.
Chris Splank
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Organ Dementia/Restless by Groove Allegiance Out on Splank 16 Years, 3 Months ago  
Yep this is indeed an awesome release... Both tunes received an airing on my show last week...

Groove Allegiance on top form on both of these tunes, absolute corkers.. I agree with Bros Bud, I cant decide which one I like best!!!

Blazing!!! :firedevil:
sk2

Re: Organ Dementia/Restless by Groove Allegiance Out on Splank 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Nice one mate!!
Thanks for the support, glad you like em
Chris Splank
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx