Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Baobinga & I.D. album 'Big Monster' OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Baobinga & I.D. album 'Big Monster' OUT NOW!
Baobinga & I.D. album 'Big Monster' OUT NOW! 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
The 'Big Monster' album by Baobinga & I.D. has finally been released!!! It's had raving reviews by the press and DJs already, read below for details, **freebies** and download options!

“…really liking the album, no bright lights especially…”- Plaza De Funk
‘…masters of urban bashment thuggery…sheer quality’ – DJ Mag (5/5 ‘Album Of The Issue’)
‘…a corking album…the duo prove their diverse ability with sonic aplomb.’ – iDJ (5/5 ‘Player Of The Year 07’)

Sam Simpson, aka Baobinga, and fellow Mancunian musician, Ed Bayling, make up the production partnership infamously known as Baobinga & I.D. – a collaboration that has already born an extensive cartful of sumptuous beats. Their collective proliferation of the Dance scene has culminated in the recent appearance of their productions on 3 Fabric CDs, (not to mention countless other compilations from respected brands such as Resist) and earned them the respect and support of scene luminaries such as Tayo & Sinden. Their emotive classic Rite Of Passage marked the start of a journey that has seen them experiment with all manner of sounds from Baltimore & Grime (Jump Up Get Hype) to Techno (Jewelz) & Jackin’ Tech House (Recognise).

The pair have spent over two years jetting around the world, including stops at The End and Fabric in London, 1015 in San Francisco and BabyFace in China, crafting their unmistakeable trademark style, rooted in the rhythms of Techno & Breakbeat (in a way only two drummers would know how) yet still able to explore the deeper, more melodic side of electronic music.

Influenced as much by indie legends such as My Bloody Valentine & The Pixies as they are by Techno dons Slam, Underworld & Orbital, the duo have created a musical behemoth in Big Monster that thunders across its own unique musical plain. A story which holds many chapters, listeners will find the album aptly titled, as huge walls of chords wash over rolling, oversized beats & towering rhythmic constructions prop up the huge technoid underside of the beast that is Big Monster.

To download the sample track, 'Jersey St', for FREE, go to www.djdownload.com/bigmonster
The PROMO CODE is fatfree
You also get three music videos for FREE if you buy the album! Videos are for 'Recognise', 'Jewelz' and 'Jump Up Get Hype Ft. Virus Syndicate'.

You can also download the album from:

Beatport - Big Monster

Juno - Big Monster

Trackitdown - Big Monster

Xpressbeats - Big Monster

ENJOY!!!

Fat!
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx