Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

An-ten-nae - Acid Crunk EP1 (w/ Lawgiverz & Dov remixes) Muti011
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: An-ten-nae - Acid Crunk EP1 (w/ Lawgiverz & Dov remixes) Muti011
An-ten-nae - Acid Crunk EP1 (w/ Lawgiverz & Dov remixes) Muti011 16 Years ago Karma: 0
Muti Music Update:
Well we've had a busy first few months of the year at Muti Music and thought it was about time to post some updates on the forums.
For more regualr updates please subscribe to our mailing list on our new website: www.mutimusic.com
We have been gradually diversifying our sound even more in the past year pushing a lot more midtempo beats and even some Dubstep, Trip Hop and 4/4 excursions, allowing the label regulars to display a broader range of their sounds.
The easiest spots for previewing the releases are:
Juno: www.juno.co.uk/search/?q=muti&x=0&am...n=all&column=all
Addictech: www.addictech.com/store/advanced_search_...mp;use_keywords=true

Our latest release is: An-ten-nae - Acid Crunk EP1 (w/ Lawgiverz & Dov remixes)

Pre-release available now at Addictech:
mutimusic.addictech.com/
available at other sites (Juno, Streetwise, Trackitdown etc) shortly
This is the first in an ‘Acid Crunk’ series of releases from An-ten-nae that includes midtempo bass driven beats, dubstep and uptempo breakbeat.
An-ten-nae is one of San Franciscos most sought after DJs and live performers, he is also the man behind some of it’s biggest club nights, including ‘Get Freaky’. After years of production ranging from Breakbeat, Trance and Techno, he has multiple releases on Functional Breaks, ’ Big Booty sub-label, Superstition , Ceiba, Edgecore, Sessions, Return To The Source, Positiva, Pyramid Records (UK), Moonshine, Transient, Big Booty and a lot of great new material coming out on Muti Music.. An-ten-nae currently also produces with DJ Laura as “Orgasmitron” and with Dov as “D’n A”.

This EP also sees appearances from UK based Lawgiverz and Muti’s own Dov. The Lawgiverz have been satisfying electro-breaks and bass fans for many years with work on Botchit & Scarper, Trigger, Envision and Addictech and supply a blinder of a slower breaks tune here, Dov’s remix pick up the tempo ever so slightly for a chuggy bass-driven roller to round things off.

Response:
Jonty Skrufff - 18 April 2008 Skrufff-E #358
“Long established San Fran producer An-Ten-Nae ditches his (tired old) breakbeat, trance and techno, in favour of ‘acid crunk’, cranking up the dangerously dirty electro beats over a death metal style grunt to die for. Distinctly French in vibe (as in Institubes/ Level 75 style French) Destroy The System might do exactly that.Evil.”

Peek (Ground Zero Radio)
Lawgivers Remix is the bomb!

Ill Gates / The Phat Conducter (Noodles, Muti, Dubble Sided Vinyl, Promo, Womp, 2 Wars)
I really liked this one. it’ll definitely be seeing some action from me over the next little bit. Noice one!”

Steelzawheelz (West Records)
“thanks, will be supporting the lawgiverz mix where possible, good work!”

Ratling (BreaksFM)
“Once again another solid release the original is pretty tasty but to downtempo for one of my sets & the Lawgiverz mix is heavy once again one of the most exciting production duo’s come with another monster. saying all that its Dovs mix that I expect to be dropping its slightly heavier & pitched up slightly should fit nicely into my sets all round big tings once again.”

Fine Cut Bodies (Chi Recordings)
“thx for the choons… the lawgiverz mix is the one for my taste… the Dov remix is too aggressive for my shiny soul )))))) but well produced glitch pack here

You can also download a recent mix by An-ten-nae here:
www.mutimusic.com/2/news/blog-posts/an-t...ark-side-of-the-dub/

Another current releases that has been topping the Addictech and Juno dubstep / grime charts is:
Heyoka - Space Case EP

Available at most online retailers now including:
mutimusic.addictech.com/
Response:
Danny Bonnici (EQ, Global Underground, MOB, Audio Therapy, Ministry Of Sound)
"Some great bass line stuff there and well mixed. nice work all round."

Kemek The Dope Computer:
"Wow, amazing stuff! truly psychedelic yet also immensely danceable. Loving "Noospheroid" the most but it's all great. Anti-gravity beats!"

Also out earlier this year:
and

Coming in May 2008:
Artist album 'Cerulea' from Timonkey available soon on CD and digital.

Summer 2008:
Artist album 'Autopirate' by Ill Gates (aka The Phat Conducter) also featuring collaborations / remixes: Myagi, Meesha, Department Of Motion
Ill Gates EPs w/ remixes by Bassnectar, Ooah, Vibesquad, Dov, Subvert and many more
An-ten-nae Acid Crunk EP2 w/ remixes by Ghislain Poirier & Dov

and more from Undecided, Dov, Heyoka, Mimosa, Nanda and Suff-x
Dov
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx