Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Meat Katie - Cracks w/ Madox & Moguai Remixes OUT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Meat Katie - Cracks w/ Madox & Moguai Remixes OUT
Meat Katie - Cracks w/ Madox & Moguai Remixes OUT 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

Meat Katie - Cracks w/ Remixes by Moguai & Madox

Samples can be heard on Lot49's myspace by clicking HERE

Meat Katie, AKA Mark Pember, needs little introduction for most, having risen to become one of the world’s leading DJs and producers, pioneering his tech funk sound, recording for some of the biggest labels in dance music and running his own highly successful Lot49 imprint. That imprint now makes space in it’s busy release schedule for the man himself with the his latest single cut, ‘Cracks’. ‘Cracks’ is a no nonsense, mind melting Dj tool in the tradition of the Chemical’s ‘Battle weapons’ and has for sometime now been at the heart of MK’s DJ sets, generating excited interest every time it is dropped. It’s hybrid of percussive techno and breaks with that static trance riff have made it a firm favourite at festivals and large scale events and secured it as a peak time belter that always hits the mark.

The first of the two remixes on this release comes courtesy of German techno hero Moguai. Recording for nearly 15 years for labels such as Important, Io, Superstar and Punx, Moguai has left his indelible mark on the landscape of European electronic music. Here he turns his attention to creating a tight, hypnotic groove and imbues it with his own twisted take on the early hours sound. Simple yet highly effective this is a must for those who want a slightly more stripped version of Meat Katie’s intense original.

Next up we have the Anglo-Italian super producer Madox who turns in a low style groove that bumps along effortlessly, ticking all the right boxes on the way. His recent recordings as Riva Starr for Dirtybird, Frontroom and Southern Fried have made him hot property and his mix just goes to show why.

With Ministry of Sound poised to release the Meat Katie ‘Sessions’ album in the coming months it seems that the man can do no wrong. This single marks another high point in a career that has spanned decades and continents and is a reflection of Mark Pember's commitment to music, music and music.

Carl Cox - Excellent release - all 3 mixes doing the biz.

Plump DJs - i like the madox remix. pretty twisted.

Hybrid - Really like the Meaty and Moguia mix...Both solid tunes and ready to party.. Nice one

James Zabiela - the original is the one for me. Gwwwan Meaty!

Chris Fortier - moguai mix is great

Lee Coombs - ive heard its big in all the fetish and s&m clubs. in fact i play it there

Aston Shuffle - Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Love it

Crystal Method - Really like the Madox remix. Top stuff!

Bassbin Twins - MK's original is my top but all 3 mixes are great fun and well playable

D. Ramirez - Oh baby! tits and arse and flaps it's Techno!!!! Come on!

DJ Chloe - i like the original version, very good

Mark Knight - Storming track for the right dancefloors, & great production

Justin Robertson- great release been hammering it!

Anne Savage - Mogwai remix is (of course) superb, but the original is a seriously tasty slice as well.

Available in these fine shops NOW!

daniella downs
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ian aka dj daniella downs<br />Lot 49 l Lot 49 Myspace l Ianspace<br /><br />wii: 0932 9663 6565 8745

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx