Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[XSSR003] 4Kuba - Phunky Maiden - OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [XSSR003] 4Kuba - Phunky Maiden - OUT NOW!!!
[XSSR003] 4Kuba - Phunky Maiden - OUT NOW!!! 15 Years, 5 Months ago  
4Kuba - Phunky Maiden
Access Denied, Kid Digital and Mars remixes

4Kuba - Phunky Maiden: Proper tune coming your way from 4Kuba! This ones got a quirky vocal and super squelchy synth line! This is a really fun tune that is absolutely smooth. Once the 2nd breakdown hits the vocal takes over a bit and the tune takes a turn into a massive Bassline. Shortly after its back to the same fun styled tune and the bass action picks up a good bit to take it on home. I really dig this one and with a look at the line up for RMX duties this release is gonna be a MONSTER!

Mars RmX: Mars takes this tune to a whole new level by trickin' out the vocals and tossin some SERIOUS bass in the mix. This tunes a bit more on the stomper level than the fun level, but I must say, both styles fit the tune well. 2nd breakdown brings on some dope half time biz, id had to be done. Mars has been whippin out some wicked tunes here as of late and I'm excited to see what hes got for us in the future. Wicked tune!

Access Denied RmX: Now this rmx is cool. Absolutely a prime example of an artist throwing in their own style. This tune starts of airy and groovy with some haunting traces of the vocal, really nicely done. The first breakdown is a dope one indeed and when the tune drops you get taken in to a wicked arpish bass line. All the elements from the origional are there and you still can't help but dig that squelchy synth. The 2nd breakdown has some nice vocal work and when the tune drops back in its on a more solid note. Absolutely a wicked tune.

Kid Digital RmX: Kid Digi turns the tune toward a more techy direction. Same solid vocal work as all his other tunes, and a nice drone'ish' B-Line bring ya to a real spacey breakdown and when the tune drops it is wonderfully solid. This tune has some serious energy in it! Solid drums from Kid Digital on this remix. This tune again is a great example of what a solid rmx should be, Deffo a Kid Digital remix. A Proper one at THAT!

Buy now:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx