Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[CHI023B] Modul: Acid Reborn vol.2.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [CHI023B] Modul: Acid Reborn vol.2.
[CHI023B] Modul: Acid Reborn vol.2. 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

Artists: Modul
Title: Acid Reborn vol.2.
Genre: Techno / GlitchHop
Label: Chi Recordings
CatNum: CHI023B

The second chunk of tracks presented by our very own Argentina-based beat-crusher/graffiti-bomber/scratch-master, bringing another fun package to the Chi table.

01> Leonardo Di Casio (feat. Unruly Kidz)
02> The Real
03> Clitoris Bite Boogie

You can buy the tunes on Beatport for a 4 weeks exclusive period.

DJ support: Dapayk, CHEF, Tony Tay, Flore, Dave Tarrida, High Eight, ...

Tomcraft: "cool release! looking forward to play leonardo di casio "
Dubfire: "10/10"
Justin Harris (Freakz): "fav is the real. but will also p p p play l l l l leonardo.. "
Elite Force: "All tracks a very well put together - proper headz music. Chi running 'tings again!"
Habersham/Komposit: "Leonardo Di Casio - love the textures in this one, the steady synthline reminds me of Underworld or something - but the switch ups are wicked hot The Real - this is going to be huge! Love the Vocoded vox, the classic housey bass stab and the dissonant keys - a winner for sure! Clitoris Bite Boogie - First of the all - the name is the BOMB Second - this track is the JAM - so so sick Thanks Modul - your consistency is amazing to date, and thanks to Chi for this wicked release! "
D.Ramirez: "This is perfect for me - jackin techno with some balls! "
Mike McKenna: "Infectious as fuck, very very playable, perfect main room sound! will be playing! "
Uberzone: "Crunchewy and tastey."
Andrew Duke: "3 stellar tracks with the now-expected variety I've come to love from Modul; the man can do no wrong in my books!"
Ben And Lex: "The Real is brilliant. love this tune "
Danny Bonnici: "This is awesome man......mad mad tune..... "
Maelstrom: "forward thinking and intelligent music, lovin the rough and crunchy production"
Kilowatts: "The Real is where it's at... lots of dynamics there."
Ed2000: "what sets chi apart from 99% of its contemporarys is the diversity and constant high quality coupled with innovation. no small achievment , especially on just about every release thus far... this release is no different. i tend towards track 3 but leonardo di casio and the real will be getting non stop plays in every possible enviroment as well . we love chi !!!"
DJ Vela: "i like the 01 + 03 very much, gonna test them out tonite "
Brandon Plank: "Leonardo Di Casio is bad ass! DONK DONK BASS!!!"
Kevin Beber: "good variety and originality - track 1 def the stand out for me - really gets nice from 3 mins on !"
Ooah: "Pimpin!"
Dov (Muti Music): " Quality on all fronts, my 4/4/ roots love the tech o tunes, but my compulsive DJ nature that lead me to playing breaks is now fueled by crunky glitched out syncopated beats, so 'Clitoris Bite Boogie' is the one that dos it for me."
Brian Ffar: "Very clever release!"
Groove Diggerz: "Yeah this is nice, deep, just my style, full Diggerz support."
Joe Fisher: "What an amazing release. Love the Fantastic use of minimal elements and melodies. Modul is for sure a name to keep an eye on. And Chi Recordings nails it again!"

some radio support: Sonett77 Radio (Germany), Fresh Meat, NSB.co.uk, Radio Tilos, Radio Euro (Poland), MR2 (national radio Hungary), Radio Cafe, ...

MySpace:
- Chi Recordings
- Modul
FineCutBodies
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx