Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

LuQas - Creeper [YellowFinger Communications] OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: LuQas - Creeper [YellowFinger Communications] OUT NOW
LuQas - Creeper [YellowFinger Communications] OUT NOW 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/rumbler00/YF001_Cover_Art.jpg?t=1243608302[/img]

LuQas - Creeper inc Joebot, Yreane & Binster remixes [YellowFinger Communications - YF001]

Hello Everybody,

From the days of listening to 80's Electro & Hiphop, mixing tracks since 88 and participating in production in the 90's, the next step was obviously a record label.

So YellowFinger Communications was born.

For our first release we are proud to present LuQas, Brighton’s gimassive new production star. His first release called Creeper, has caught the imagination of breakbeat fans across the globe. Remixes are from Binster, JoeBot and Yreane.

LuQas of NSB and Slackers convention fame, also known as Luke Trott, heads the bill with his unique style. A burlesque rollercoaster that will creepily carry you into an acid-a-phonic breakdown, with a rhythm that will bring underground hoochy coochy to the dancefloor.

Binster embarks upon his remix adventure from the secret dark computerised video game world he lives in, where heavy bass and bleeps are obligatory.

Joebot inputs Creeper into his robotical factory of machines which are programmed to output a trip thru a futuristic extravaganza of busy edits, specifically designed to lift feet towards the tweeters.

Secret agent Yreane heads on a mission to battle SPECTRE. Booming bass, thundering beats and a melodious breakdown is all the artillery he needs to succeed with this soundtrack from Russia with Love.

REVIEWS:

The original is a proper funky roller, right up my street, been going down a treat on my nsb show. I like all the remix's too, Binster, Joe Bot and Yreane all do the original justice.......top work look forward for more! - RICHIE BALBOA

Top releases this, subtle acid lines and heavy beats make this a sure fire winner, the original and joebot mixes will be getting spins from us - BEN & LEX

Awesome debut release from artist and label alike! Ones to watch! - DANNY REJECT

Overall favourite is the original - the jacking groove and punchy beats of the original are well up my street! Binster remix adds a more melodic flavour, and Joebot's distinctive take on it and Yreane's slightly rockier rework do well though. Nice one! - KICKFLIP

Original is the shit! excellent release from mr. luqas. - DANIELLA DOWNS

Excellent release here, will be playing this on sunday - love the Yreane remix.... this is a top dog tune.... - GEENIUS

The original mix from LUQAS is very nice, we think deep base and powerful drums sounds very good and rock the dancefloor. - QUADRAT BEAT

Love the original mix of this, so rare is it to find a strong original plus 3 really strong remixes, this has the feel of old meat katie and eliteforce to it, so i expect big things from luqas in the future!! - KID CHAMELEON

Good work. Especially feeling the original. Full support - YOUTHFUL IMPLANTS

Available to purchase from these links

BEATPORT

TRACKITDOWN

JUNODOWNLOAD

We have many musical delights coming to your ears over the next few months. :D

YF002
Access Denied - Tumbler - Original mix
Access Denied - Tumbler - Access Denied 2009 Refurb
Access Denied - Tumbler - LuQas Remix
Access Denied - Tumbler - Llupa Remix

YF003
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Original mix
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Kickflip Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Rektchordz Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Groovediggerz Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Access Denied Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Big Fat Ass - Gella Remix

YF004
Jinx feat Brainz - Pervert - Original mix
Jinx feat Brainz - Pervert - 2BitThugs Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Pervert - Sidel Remix
Jinx feat Brainz - Pervert - Mesmer Remix

MYSPACE
SOUNDCLOUD
TWITTER
Send your unsigned tracks to here
SOUNDCLOUD_DROPBOX

LuQas - Creeper OUT NOW on Beatport, Trackitdown & Junodownload.

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/rumbler00/Yellowfinger.jpg?t=1240498935[/img]
RUMBLER
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx