Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Elite Force & Meat Katie - Believe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Elite Force & Meat Katie - Believe
Elite Force & Meat Katie - Believe 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

OUT NOW :: Exclusively at Beatport :: AUDITION AUDIO :: BUY

"One of, if not, the BIGGEST tune of the year." [Inthemix Magazine]

Long-time collaborators and lynchpins of the tech-funk scene, Elite Force & Meat Katie, are back with another top notch single on U&A, and this may well surprise a few people who claim they've fallen out with breakbeat. Their last joint effort, 'Dark & Deep' topped the Beatport charts, and this time they set the lasers to STUN with this head-turning tough-nut breakbeat missile, more reminiscent of primetime Prodigy than anything else, with a jackin' drop to ramp up the tension.

Support has been pretty much 100% from breakbeat royalty on this single with Plumps, Stantons, Krafty Kuts, Freestylers etc... all backing it to the hilt.

"Great tune. Best bit of breaks i've heard for a long time. 5/5" [Andy Plump DJs]
"Strike a light! Some of the best breaks I've heard for a while. Makes me want to smash stuff up. " [i-DJ]
"Tuuuuuuuuuuune!!!!" [Jay Cunning (Kiss FM)]
"BIG!! 5/5" [Mixmag]
"Tuff & Funky great work & welcome return. Straight in the wallet for a rinsing !!" [Krafty Kuts]
"nice chunky tune boys...well in!" [Matt Cantor (Freestylers)]
"One of the breaks tracks of the year so far for sure." [ThisisBreaks.com / DJ Magazine]
"Absolutely spine-tingling. Elite Force & Meat Katie are making us believe that a particular scene isn't dead. One of, if not, the BIGGEST tune of the year." [InTheMix Magazine]
"Massive tune!!" [Vandal]
"Big Room action! Great track!" [Crystal Method]
"Big big big! Watch this one blow. Good on ya. 5/5" [Lloyd (Skool of Thought / Against the Grain)]
"brilliant. its got so much breakbeat fueled funk its next level awesome." [Ben & Lex (Beats & Bobs)]
"slammin!" [Lee Coombs]
"ohh Breakbeat...nice. Love it. xx" [Dom B (Stanton Warriors)]
"what a track f*ckin A+ boyzzzz." [EQ Magazine]

Resistance
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx