Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Sonic Deviant - Champagne Priest [Acidphonic]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Sonic Deviant - Champagne Priest [Acidphonic]
The Sonic Deviant - Champagne Priest [Acidphonic] 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

The latest offering from Acidphonic Records continues to blur the genre boundaries and unleashes a killer bassline hook that is without doubt Sonic Deviant by name and Sonic Deviant by nature. From the moment that riff drops expect a sublime blend of tech-driven, epic party fatness.

Supplied in a range of flavours for different tastes, we get treated to either a vocal or dub edit in the house and breaks genres respectively. Beats Persona's breaks edit oozes an undeniably erotic groove and swings its sleazy hips from start to finish. Champagne Priest is a dirty, pumping electro feast.

It has recieved a great response from the likes of Annie Nightingale, General MIDI, Kultur, Breakonomics and more.

Breaks Dub Mix:

"Enough to make any priest go bubbly!. Urgent, driving, layered, full of twists and turns. Sparkling!" 8/10 Annie Nightingale [Radio 1]

Breaks Mix:

"Liking the beats persona breaks re-rub. will definitely be playing." Daniella Downs [Dead Famous]

"Yes, I like this Breakin' Pop ! One of my favourite genre in Breaks" Kultur [iBreaks Radio]

"Fuzzy electro goodness from the Sonic Deviant! I can see this being a great club track. Im excited about playing it. Expect to hear this on forthcoming Breakonomics radio shows too." Breakonomics [RTE Pulse Ireland]

AP
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx