Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Perpetual Present - Liquid Funk / Meow, Acidphonic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Perpetual Present - Liquid Funk / Meow, Acidphonic
Perpetual Present - Liquid Funk / Meow, Acidphonic 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

This autumn Acidphonic Records deliver another slice of deliciously addictive breaks. Perpetual Present, one of the labels central producers, has begun to heave-ho his way remorselessly up the food chain. He serves up two new offerings, A-side Liquid Funk and B-side Meow.

Perpetual Present - Liquid Funk

Liquid funk is definitely full fat breaks. Sweeping pulsating opening synths faze into this track, which has a sinister techy undercurrent throughout. A dark vocoder style moan distorts and weaves its way elegantly through the tune, mutating brilliantly into a vulgar belch of a bassline. The main drop treats us to a kaleidoscopic synth city, where the tune rockets off into the breakbeat cosmos. High octane break beat chunkyness!

Perpetual Present - Meow

Meow centers round purring synth waves which fade in and out of consciousness. Massively groovy bread and butter bassline stabs are irresistibly met with glitchy bleeps, synchronizing beautifully to give the piece real depth. Juiced up fatness!

"Solid stuff, will definitely play" - 7/10 General MIDI

"Liquid Funk sounds pretty cool! But Meow is the one for me... Really like what Acidphonic is doing at the moment " - 7/10 Hexadecimal

"Holy shit - this is wicked! Liquid Funk is a beast, will play this any chance I get." - 9/10 LuQas

[i]"Great tunes folks!" - 8/10 Mr No Hands[/b]

8/10 - B Phreak

"I like both of them, but meow is killer. definitely a good release all around!" - 7/10 Daniella Downs [Dead Famous]

"Nice, growly slabs of bassy wonderment. Perpetual Present is on fire at the moment. Keep it up!" - 8/10 DJ Dopejack

"Waoh! Fantastic both tracks! 100% Dancefloor hit! My favourit is Meow, but I will play both..." - 8/10 Kultur [iBreaks]

"I like the techy sounds in Liquid Funk. Nice one" - 8/10 Retroid [Morphosis Records]
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx