Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Beats Persona - 'Dr Splace' [Acidphonic] OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Beats Persona - 'Dr Splace' [Acidphonic] OUT NOW
Beats Persona - 'Dr Splace' [Acidphonic] OUT NOW 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

Beats Persona - Dr Splace

Acidphonic Records are breaking and entering once more with another bag of mixes for your listening pleasure. Beats Persona burgles the senses with a new slice of space funk, tech-induced breaks. Dr Splace, the A-side release, is a triptonic blend of chunky beats, laser shots and dubby vocal stabs. At the heart boasts an angry bass line you just can't say no to. It ducks and throbs bullishly on; giving the higher end zaps the room to tango. This one bakes nicely at room temperature!

Supporting remixes come courtesy of fellow labelites Perpetual Present, The Noise Generator and The Sonic Deviant. Whilst Perpetual Present delivers a trademark wedge of futuristic breaks for his reworking, we're also treated to some pumping electro house, breaks & tech-funk inclined submissions from The Noise Generator and The Sonic Deviant. Crank these up, all of 'em!

AP

"Really good standard of production throughout all the mixes here...a tech-funk force to be reckoned with. Sonic Deviant remix is my favourite for the way it builds in the middle" - Far Too Loud

"Wicked package!! Original and Sonic Deviant mixes will get plays fo sho!!" - Lex [Ben & Lex]

"Chunky tunes here. Perpetual Present remix and The Sonic Deviant are the winners" - Ben [Ben & Lex]

7/10, Supporting - The Noise Generator Deep Space Bass Mix - General MIDI

"Good spread of mixes, into the Perpetual Present rejig, but the low grinding original tips it for me!" - Kickflip

"Another strong release! Digging the original mix and The Noise Generator Deep Space Bass Mix, good stuff!" - Hexadecimal

"Really strong package this - the original is nice, twisted and chunky. All the remixes are strong - I'd have to go with the Noise Generator rmx as my fave, wicked spacy vibes" - LuQas

"Really phat tunes" - B Phreak

"i like all 4 of these mixes, and will defintiely play all of them. this is a fucking crackin release. excellent show gents! it's hard to pick a favorite, but if i did, it'd be the sonic deviant or noise generator one. but really, all 4 are wicked" - Daniella Downs [Dead Famous]

"A very nice collection of tech funk on this latest Acidphonic release. Beats Persona's original mix is by far my standout. Full support" - Breakonomics [Rte Pulse Ireland]

"I will play in my KB show and my live sets both mixes : original and Perpetual Present remix" - Kultur [iBreaks]
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx