Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[OUT NOW] TRO - All The Time /Rmxs from YI and Factor Funk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [OUT NOW] TRO - All The Time /Rmxs from YI and Factor Funk
[OUT NOW] TRO - All The Time /Rmxs from YI and Factor Funk 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
ChipSound Records presents the new work from the german artist TRO "All The Time" with remixes from Youthful Implants and the spanish group Factor Funk.

Release:

Artist: TRO
Title: All The Time
Remixers: Youthful Implants / Factor Funk
Label: ChipSound Records
Cat: CSRD033
Release Date: 03 of November (Exclusive @ Beatport) / 17 of November (other online stores)

Tracklist:

A: TRO - All The Time (Original Mix)
AA: TRO - All The Time (Youthful Implants Remix)
AAA: TRO - All The Time (Factor Funk Remix)

Far Too Loud (Funkatech): Feeling the Factor Funk mix. It could be a bit dark for some of my sets but I love the dark but eerie vibe.

Ceos (Downbeat): Really like the factorfunk rmx!!!

Bill Vega (Downbeat): My favourite is Factorfunk remix, great work 8/10

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks): Really hard for me to choose a fave as their all really good tracks and very dirty!! (just how i like em!). I suppose that the Factor Funk remix just edges it although im gonna try and play all 3 at some point on the radio or in the club sets

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation): Wicked twisted tracks - I'll be playing the Factor Funk remix for sure

John Grief (Definition:breaks): Absolutley wicked release. All mixes are good but the Factor Funk remix is definatley the one for me - lovin the filthy bassline when it drops - and the middle breakdown is awesome. Great package - full support on the radio show for this one.

PALE PENGUIN (VIM Breaks) "All The Time" is a solid release! Powerful, energetic and phat as hell! Lovin all tracks but my favorite is the original. Great job by TRO.....phat beatz, wikked synths, darkish proggy feeling, excellent breakdowns.... Love it and support it!

Dj Kyulo (iBreaks Radio): The original is a very cool tune, I like it a lot. Youthful Implants rmx is nice and deep, cool breakdown, well done! Factorfunk rmx is the best one here, deep, dirty and heavy... solid track!!

Out Now exclusive for: Beatport

+ info: www.myspace.com/chipsoundrecords
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/11/04 14:12 By Jon Maniac.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[OUT NOW] TRO - All The Time /Rmxs from YI and Factor Funk 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Now you can find the Factor Funk Rmx in the Top100 of Beatport!!!

Thanks 4 all the support!
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Re:[OUT NOW] TRO - All The Time /Rmxs from YI and Factor Funk 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Factor Funk Rmx Top 34 @ Beatport!!!

www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/content/rele...842/All%20The%20Time

Respect from Spain!
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Now available in al stores:

Trackitdown, Dj Download, JunoDownload, BreakbeatOnline, Beatsdigital and many more...

Respect from Spain.
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx