Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

do i have to use winamp to broadcast ??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: do i have to use winamp to broadcast ??
do i have to use winamp to broadcast ?? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
not working out for me , was wondering if there is another option for broadcasting ?
Skottomatic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: do i have to use winamp to broadcast ?? 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Welcome DJ Shotty! Took me a second to figure out who you were, lol. Our djs also use BUTT (Broadcast Using This Tool), Edcast, & Nicecast. There are tons of little things that may make Winamp not work and we can help you out with that. If you stop in to the chat sometime we can help you get connected using whatever. You can hit me up to find a time we can get in the chat when archives are on and we can get it sorted winowarrior@nubreaks.com or look for MrSteve or Twinkdogg or some of the other more experienced DJs like GFX or ReFiLL to help you out. I'm ususally around in the later evenings 10PM Central time. I will stop in tonight when I get off work. Much love man!

Peace!
wino1
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
Gender: Male winowarrior@yahoo.com Location: Austin Birthday: 04/25

WELCOME TO THUNDERDOME BITCH!!!!

Re: do i have to use winamp to broadcast ?? 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry , i just saw this , haven't been able to spend a lot of time here and im still trying to find my way around this site !! I used Pro-caster a few years ago when i was web casting and that was it for audio and video , Just seems to be to much shit to have to do with winamp & shout cast ..I also used the studio on live-stream for the first web shows i started doing back in `08 and it was super simple too..idk i think we just about got all the bugs worked out , 1st it was my partners internet connection his down load was only 0.48 Mbps and up load a whopping 0.05 Mbps ....now i think the comp is having issues with only 2 gigs memory ram and being its a dell dinosaur i think it needs a 4 gig upgrade imo....idk wth It wasn't near this aggravating / troublesome with the other platforms i used but i guess that's just technology racing forward too fast for my high school D+ - C- education level...
Skottomatic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx