Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS 061 | Dirtybird Showcase | Download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS 061 | Dirtybird Showcase | Download
HUBIE SOUNDS 061 | Dirtybird Showcase | Download 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

Morning gang. Has it really been two weeks already? It feels like only yesterday that I was grooving away in the studio to Buck Fillington‘s bass-heavy romp as part of Hubie Sounds 060

Anyway, this week I’ve decided to revive one of my favourite little features:- the artist & label showcase! I’ll be presenting a showcase of music from my favourite label at the moment, Dirtybird Records, with a selection of some of the best beats from this great label’s back catalogue. So if you like your dirty house, tech-funk and breaks, you’re gonna love this!

As well as the showcase, I’ll be spinning my usual selection of fresh beats and bass, including new stuff from Stanton Warriors, Ils, Loops Of Fury and loads more!

Hubie Sounds 061 – Tuesday 22nd January @ 9pm GMT – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom

* For further details, plus all things Hubie Sounds related, make sure you keep an eye on HubieSounds.com!

* And make sure you check out the Hubie Sounds Fanpage on Facebook and don't forget to LIKE it!
[/b]

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/01/23 06:06 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx