Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS 064 | Roots Of Breakbeat Pt.2 | D/L
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS 064 | Roots Of Breakbeat Pt.2 | D/L
HUBIE SOUNDS 064 | Roots Of Breakbeat Pt.2 | D/L 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

Hello peeps. Hubie Sounds hits the NSB Radio interwaves this Tuesday with Part 2 of my Roots Of Breakbeat special. Last time around I kicked off in the 70s with classic funk and soul from the likes of James Brown, Parliament and Curtis Mayfield, before moving into the early 80s with groundbreaking electro and hip hop by the likes of Afrika Bambaataa, Grandmaster Flash and Run DMC.

This time around I’ll be concluding the special with old skool hip hop, early rave and big beat by the likes of De La Soul, Kurtis Mantronik, The Prodigy, The Freestylers and loads more! If you’re a fan of classic dance music you’re gonna love this!

Hubie Sounds – Roots Of Breakbeat Pt. 2 – Tuesday 12th March @ 9pm GMT – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom

* For further details, plus all things Hubie Sounds related, make sure you keep an eye on HubieSounds.com!

* And make sure you check out the Hubie Sounds Fanpage on Facebook and don't forget to LIKE it!
[/b]

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/03/13 08:57 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx