Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

::: 04-09-2007 ::: Brand new show ::: Deft Kompoundz on iBreaks.co.uk :::
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ::: 04-09-2007 ::: Brand new show ::: Deft Kompoundz on iBreaks.co.uk :::
::: 04-09-2007 ::: Brand new show ::: Deft Kompoundz on iBreaks.co.uk ::: 16 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Finally ....
... Belgium's finest quality breaks-show on a UK station !

Tuesday 4th of september 2007
The first of a fresh weekly 2hrs-long radioshow will go on-air from 4-6 pm GMT (5-7 pm CET) !

This show will cover the whole spectrum between 120-145 bpm (mostly) , with touches of dubstep, electro and more...
No computerised mixing involved ! Vinyl and cdj's ftw !
Free streaming up to 96 Kbps (no registration required)

Preview mixes are still available here :
www.nubreaks.com/component/option,com_sm...emid,27/topic,681.0/

Note to all producers :

If breaks,dubstep(dancefloor stuff only),twisted electro (or -house),or any other bassheavy music are your thing and you'd like to get your unreleased tracks/promo's played in the show,show me what you've got(send pm or myspace message/mail)and I'll see where/when it can be squeezed in (if quality and style are ok ...) !
No, I'm not beggin' for dubs !
I've always played material of people who deserve extra promotion next to the rediculous amount of tracks I buy since 7 years of playing breaks... No matter if you're well known or if its one of your first productions ! Good music is good music !
So... look at it for what it is ... more airplay = more listeners = more reaction = more sales = MORE FUN !

Hope to see some of the forum habitants in the chatroom next tuesday,
Support your scene !

p.s. Don't listen to the voice, listen to the music
kyulo
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx