Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Simian Sounds Radio Sessions has moved! 1-3pm GMT Fridays.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Simian Sounds Radio Sessions has moved! 1-3pm GMT Fridays.
Simian Sounds Radio Sessions has moved! 1-3pm GMT Fridays. 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes indeedy the 'Simian Sounds Radio Sessions' will now be broadcast from 1pm - 3pm gmt every friday live on www.nsbradio.co.uk

Expect more of the usual dirty ElectroTechWonk'n'WabbleBreakBeat sounds that have made our fortnightly night in Falmouth, the only place to be on the 2nd and 4th friday of the month here in in the deepest darkest south west.

We'll still be bringing you exclusive live sets recorded at Simian Sounds as and when we have them, recently to have graced us with their djing prowess are Groove Diggerz, Tom Real, General Midi, SuperStyelDeluxe & many more. Some of these sets are available from the NSB Radio Archives along with all the radio sessions so dig deep, you never know what you might find.

We might even sort out some kinda competition where you could win exclusive Simian Sounds T-Shirts or something, aint that nice!

so to re-cap:

Simian Sounds Radio Sessions
'1pm til 3pm' GMT every friday
www.nsbradio.co.uk
Live Chatroom

Monkey Punchingly Good!

Oh and don't forget...

...thankyou please!
morphosis
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Simian Sounds Radio Sessions has moved! 1-3pm GMT Fridays. 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
**Win Exclusive Simian Sounds T-Shirt on todays Show!**

Yes thats right, I've finally gone and done it, so all being well I shall be giving away one of these rather splendid and, might I add, exclusive T-Shirts on todays Simian Sounds Radio Session. There are currently 0, yes thats 0, of these in existence, they will be hand crafted by the lovely peeps @ http://www.mackerelbus.com/ as and when they are required, so no fear of bumping into people wearing the same T-Shirt as you (Shock Horror).

I'll be asking 3 breakbeat related questions will be askedt during the show and the first correct response sent as a Private Message in the Chatroom will be the winner, nice and simple eh!

So tune in to NSB Radio 1pm til 3pm GMT today (Friday 18th) for 2hrs of wonk n wabbley electrotechhousebreaksbusiness and the chance to win yourself a rather excellent T-Shirt to boot, not to shabby eh!

The colour illustrated will not be the only one available, in fact you can have them in pretty much any colour combination you want. So if all goes to plan I'll be making this a fortnightly thing as long as the funds are there , the designs'll change as well so you don't have to stop playing even if you've already won yourself one

morphosis
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx