Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Strongarm Archives : Xmas Special 2007
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Strongarm Archives : Xmas Special 2007
Strongarm Archives : Xmas Special 2007 16 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

STRONGARM SESSIONS :: Tuesday 25 December / 08 January
Xmas Special 2007 with a 2-hour live mix from Elite Force & 1-hour guest mix from Dylan Rhymes

Finally we can serve you up the Strongarm Sessions Xmas Special 2007 stylee, complete with 2-hour Elite Force live mix recorded one year ago at the Urban Gorilla Xmas Party in Sheffield (UK). I've always strayed away from putting live recordings on the show as it's hard to control the quality, but in the spirit of Xmas, here's one I'm happy to share. We also have a special throwdown from tech-funk don & all-round nutjob, Dylan Rhymes, who comes more than correct with a blistering one-hour set that perfectly sums up what you can expect from the man in the live arena at the moment.

BREAKSPOLL VOTING
Before I crack on with the links, I wanted to mention this year's Breakspoll awards, simply to ask for your support where you see appropriate. It only takes a minute to register your vote, and the more votes received the more representative the results. You don't have to vote in all categories, but your support would be much appreciated by casting as follows:
Best DJ : Elite Force
Best Producer : Elite Force
Breakthrough Label : U&A
Best Label : Lot49
Best Remix : Groove Armada - Get Down (Elite Force Mix)
DO IT NOW!

DOWNLOADING INFO FOR THE SHOW:

DOWNLOAD MP3 (Sendspace)
DOWNLOAD MP3 (Megaupload)

Here are some other options to download the show (the podcasted show usually appears a couple of days later):
SUBSCRIBE TO PODCAST.
RSS FEED
DOWNLOAD MIRROR @ BIJOU BREAKS

You can also download the show from the following servers, if they're closer to home
DOWNLOAD MIRROR (Australasia) @ CLUBLOGIC.AU
DOWNLOAD MIRROR (Russia)
DOWNLOAD MIRROR (Tibilisi, Georgia)

:: Elite Force Live Mix ::

No tracklisting available.

:: Dylan Rhymes Mix ::

01 Chemical Brothers - Salmon Dance (Crookers Mix) [Virgin]
02 Elektrons - Get Up (Herve Mix) [Unknown]
03 30 Hz - Daddio (Miles Dyson Remix) [Lot 49]
04 Blende - Peaches [Lot 49]
05 Larry Tee Feat. Princess Superstar - Work It Out (Herve Mix) [Unknown]
07 Aaron San - Osc Low Nuzz (Blende Mix) [Lot 49]
08 Dyson & Blende - Clubweapons [Plasmapool Media Entertainment]
09 Jude Sebastian - Rubberman (Miles Dyson Mix) [Erase]
10 Dylan Rhymes & Blende - Stars (Koma & Bones Mix) [Lot 49]
11 Subsource - This Town (Hook & Sling Mix) [Spinout]
12 Calvertron - House Party [Unknown]
13 Klaxxons - It's Not Over (Blende Mix) [Unknown]
14 Klaxxons - Gravity Rainbow (Soulwax Mix) [Unknown]

::: end of transmission :::

I'd also like to take the opportunity to remind you that the new Elite Force single 'Used & Abused' is now available exclusively on Beatport. It features mixes from Zodiac Cartel, Klaus Hill & Dopamine and Speculum and has received massive DJ support from a wide range of playaz, including the likes of Meat Katie, Crystal Method, Infusion's Jamie Stevens ("The Zodiac Cartel mixes are making me sex myself!"), Jody Wisternoff (Way out West), Lee Coombs, Soul of Man, James Talk, Deepgroove ... and the list goes on. Ironically, given the title of the EP, the label has had to change it's name to U&A to avoid confusion with another company trading as Used & Abused. Your support on this one will be massively appreciated

peace,
s
StrongArm
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx