Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Hexadecimal Guest Mix - Brap.FM Monday night!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hexadecimal Guest Mix - Brap.FM Monday night!
Hexadecimal Guest Mix - Brap.FM Monday night! 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Evening all, Mr Fish ere, time to tell you all about some good stuff coming up...

Firstly, for those of you that don't know. I host an awesome radio show on breakspoll nominated Brap.FM called the Shire Rats Radio Show broadcasting bi weekly mondays 10pm - midnight, bringing you the funkiest filthiest breaks and beats, and featuring regular guest mixes from awesome DJs!

For those of you interested join our facebook group and being updated on future shows go to www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5426334116

This Monday (21/1/08) We have a very special guest mix indeedio from the one and only best breakthrough DJ 2007 'HEXADECIMAL' of Spectrum. Hex is a big contender for the BEST DJ title at this years Breakspoll, and with that in mind he's given us his live set from the 2007 Glade festival to play on the show. I was lucky enough to be there in the crowd for it and it was effing off the wall, so this is one not to be missed! Tune in, enjoy, and if you dig the sounds of the Hex, like I know you will, go over to www.breakspoll.com and give him a vote for best DJ! Remember votes end at the end of January so get in there before its too late.

Other recomendations we'd ask you to consider voting for would be Brap.FM for best radio station and Brighton Breaks for best break through label!

I've actually put together a new mix with some of my favourite tunes from 2007, if you want to download it go here www.megaupload.com/?d=5R016VJT

Also if your ready for that January re-tox, come along to NSB's party at Herbal on Friday 25th and catch me playing alongside some huge names!

www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8462027302
www.dontstayin.com/chat/i-1/k-2384923

Happy new year and hopefully see you in the Brap chatroom on Monday

Ben
DrFish
Crazy Like A Fish!
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx