Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS 016 - Download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS 016 - Download
HUBIE SOUNDS 016 - Download 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

Alrighty, it’s shaping up to being a busy week here at Hubie Sounds Studios! As well as gearing ourselves up for the inaugural NSB Radio Awards (more info about that below), we’re currently digging out a selection of hot new tunes for the next Hubie Sounds show airing this Tuesday night!

This time around, as well as spinning the aforementioned fresh new tuna, we’ll be presenting a Distinctive Records showcase with a selection of the finest new cuts the label has to offer! So if you like techy, proggy breaks and dubstep, you’re bound to enjoy this feature!

But wait! That’s not all! We’ll also be giving away some hot new vinyl by Boom Jinx and Rennie Pilgrem’s legendary rave crew Rhythm Section! So make sure you tune in to find out how to get your grubby mits on this delectable booty!

Hubie Sounds – Tuesday 10th August @ 9pm UK time – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom
[/b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote in the NSB Radio Awards 2010

To celebrate 10 years of being rather bloody good (if we do say so ourselves), the loveable huggable bosses at NSB Radio have decided to throw the inaugural NSB Radio Awards where you can vote for, amongst the various categories, your favourite radio show!

I’m am very proud to announce that I Hubie, and my show Hubie Sounds, have been nominated for a handful of awards and I would be over the moon if you could vote for me!

Here are the categories that I am nominated for:

* Best Guest Mix: Curl & Dean on Hubie Sounds 25/05/10
* Best Guest Mix: Peo De Pitte on Hubie Sounds 05/02/10
* Best Radio Show: Hubie
* Best UK / Europe DJ: Hubie

To vote, simply click on the following link: www.nsbradio.co.uk/vote/

You don’t have to vote in all the categories if you don’t want to, but make sure you check your email to confirm your votes afterwards! Voting closes at midnight on Wednesday 18th August, so get voting!

The winners will be announced live at the NuSkoolBreaks.co.uk 10th Birthday Party in London on Saturday 21st August, where I will be DJing along with a huge selection of NSB Radio legends! If you want to come down, make sure you are early – we kick off at 5pm, and with limited capacity, it’s gonna be a mad one!

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your support!

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/08/15 07:04 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:HUBIE SOUNDS 016 - Download 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Alrighty, thanks for tuning in to the show on Tuesday night peeps! If you’d like to download the show, it is now available from the NSB Radio archives, apologies for the delay! Click the link below to download…

>> Download Hubie Sounds 016 <<

The show will also be available to stream on Mixcloud very soon. Keep an eye on my account here: mixcloud.com/hubiesounds

Here’s the show tracklist…

* Beastie Boys – Sabotage – Alex Metric Re-Edit (CDR)
* Prince Fatty – Insane In The Brain (Mr Bongo)
* DJ Twister – Feel-Good-La (BOTB)
* Philly Blunt – Mashboy Crim (Booty Pirates)
* Rennie Pilgrem – Chocolate (TCR)
* The Chemical Brothers – Another World (Freestyle Dust)

** Distinctive Records Showcase **
* Boom Jinx Presents BJX – Come On Over – Plaza De Funk Remix (Distinctive)
* General Midi – Absinthe – General Midi Mix (Distinctive)
* Hexadecimal – Dead Moose (Distinctive)
* Boom Jinx Presents BJX – Manipulator – Opencloud’s B-Root Force Mix (Distinctive)
* Hybrid – Can You Hear Me (Distinctive)
* Caper – Something Else (Distinctive)

* Drumattic Twins – Crazy Love – Peo De PItte 2010 Disco Edit (Finger Lickin)
* Voodoo Chilli – Check Out Our Groove – Ghetto Bass Remix (Cheap Thrills)
* Midnight Juggernaus Vs Dilemn – Tombstone – Elite Force Revamp (CDR)
* The Loops Of Fury – Pump Up (U & A)
* The Chemical Brothers – Don’t Think (Freestyle Dust)
* Boris Dlugosch – Bangkok (Phantasy Sound)
* Drop The Lime – Sex Sax – Bart B More Remix (Trouble & Bass)
* Bassbin Twins – The Lock (Bassbin)
* Mr No Hands – Ruddy Bitch – Franci$co Remix (Air)
* WTF & Dead Prez – It’s Bigger Than Hip Hop UK – Sidney Samson Remix (Breakbeat Kaos)
* Joy Orbison – Hyph Mngo (Cheap Thrills)
* The Gourds – Gin And Juice (CDR)

Thanks for downloading the show, we hope you enjoy it!

Make sure you tune into the next Hubie Sounds on Tuesday 24th August for a chance to win an exclusive signed copy of the new limited edition Hybrid Remixes album Reappear Here – live and direct on www.nsbradio.co.uk

Hubie x
hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx