Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HUBIE SOUNDS Extra | 30th Nov
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HUBIE SOUNDS Extra | 30th Nov
HUBIE SOUNDS Extra | 30th Nov 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

Hey everyone!

This Tuesday night we’ll be presenting a special bonus edition of Hubie Sounds that we have cunningly titled Hubie Sounds Extra!

It will be fairly similar to the usual Hubie Sounds, but with more of an eclectic feel, so expect to hear music old and new, from right across the musical spectrum – breaks, house, hip hop, electro, funk, bluegrass, rockabilly… you name it, we’ll probably spin it!

Hubie Sounds Extra – Tuesday 30th November @ 9pm UK time – live and direct on NSB Radio!

Don't forget to join us in the Chatroom too!

[b]For all the details, including how to tune in to NSB Radio, please read on...

* Click here to visit NSB Radio

* Click here to listen (it should play in your default media player)

* Click here to join us in the chatroom
[/b]

Hubie x

hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/11/29 04:59 By hubie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:HUBIE SOUNDS Extra | 30th Nov 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

Hi peeps!

Hmm, well it seems there has been a little communication breakdown between myself and the crew whom I alternate my timeslot with. I had been asked to cover this week’s timeslot, but not everyone had been informed! So yeah there won’t be an edition of Hubie Sounds Extra this week, sorry about that.

Anyway, not to worry, these things happen! Please accept our apologies for this little mix up.

You can rest assured that Hubie Sounds will be back in full effect in two weeks time with yet another fun/daft Christmas special on Tuesday 14th December – live and direct on NSB Radio! More news about that soon!

Hope to see you then!

Hubie x

hubiesounds.com/
www.nsbradio.co.uk/
hubie
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx