Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Avon Calling Tue 6th Dec with V.I.M. Breaks
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Avon Calling Tue 6th Dec with V.I.M. Breaks
Avon Calling Tue 6th Dec with V.I.M. Breaks 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
For the next installment of Avon Calling, we're very proud to present a V.I.M. Breaks showcase mix from head honcho and label manager Pale Penguin.

V.I.M. Breaks (Very Important Music) has been running since 2007, and is now on more than 120 releases strong. The output from V.I.M. covers a wide range of Breakbeat styles, and their tracks are a constant feature in the beatport breaks top 100 as well as magazines and radio shows worldwide. With originals and remixes from some of the biggest names out there, the label also is a massive support to the nu breed of up coming producers.

Label manager Grigoris Savidis aka Pale Penguin has to be one of the hardest working people in Breakbeat, running the label, scouring out upcoming producers, DJing, and even finding the time to produce tracks along with his pals Echonomist and Mr.Lookman as The Scientifics.

For a preview of V.I.M. Breaks latest tracks check out their Soundcloud

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/lpx-featuring-mc-tresh-night

Keep up to date with V.I.M. Breaks on the following:
Website
Facebook

The show will be broadcasting live from 8pm to 10pm BST, with Dr Fish spinning a mix of the usual beats, bass, and breaks around the V.I.M. Breaks guest mix.

To tune into Brap.FM head over to www.brap.fm and click “Tune In"

If you have missed any of the previous installments of Avon Calling click here to download from the brap.fm website. You can subscribe to them on iTunes. Just search for 'Avon Calling' within iTunes or go to this Link

DrFish
Crazy Like A Fish!
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx