Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rezon8 - 11am after hours mix
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rezon8 - 11am after hours mix
Rezon8 - 11am after hours mix 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
What's up everybody... I haven't been on this board in a long time; I've been trying to concentrate on the local boards and help promote as much as possible. I'm sure none of you remember but I was chosen as one of the "searching by sonar" mixset winners on this board a few years ago. Jay Cunning also had an exclusive mix of mine on his MenuMusic radio show (very big honor).

Since going all digital I've expanded my DJ horizons 10x. I've been multi-genre juggling around w/downtempo, trip hop, old school hip hop, funk and soul, minimal house, tech house....blah blah blah and of course, my favorite... Breaks!

Anyways; this a mix I recorded at an afterhours party two weeks ago. We had a great night at our weekly club night and the party rolled over through sunday night. It got kinda rough but here is what I dropped around 11:00am. Techy business... Not breaks but I think it's worth a listen. Keep in mind, I was up for about 30 hrs at this point. It's not perfect but I think it's a good listen and juggles somewhat smoothly.

I'm into fairly deep / melodic mixing so don't mind the lack of breakdowns. I get way too bored / cheesed out with too many.

Check it out! Hope you enjoy...

Cheers,
Rezon8 (www.myspace.com/rezon8)
Pittsburgh, PA

11 am mix
www.sendspace.com/file/8cltvn

Exclusive MenuMusic Mix
www.nightvisionpgh.com/mixes/rezon8/menumusic.mp3

Forced Transitions (Searching By Sonar Mix)
www.nightvisionpgh.com/mixes/rezon8/rezo...orcedtransitions.mp3
Rezon8
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rezon8 - 11am after hours mix 16 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Guys... take that 11:00 am mix and throw it in your ipod. For a bullshit mix it's worth your while. The more I listen to it; the more I dig the sound.
Rezon8
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx